Friday, January 26, 2007

Quick Correction

Hey folks,

Sorry, have to make a quick correction. I think, maybe not. Maybe so. After watching some of the debate on the Senate floor about the Minium Wage Increase, I have noticed that I may have mistyped. That’s right folks, the first ever err here at the OPN.

I wrote "Just recently Reed said he would not have anything to do with it unless it included tax cuts for small business." It should have been, "Just recently Reed said he would have nothing to do with it BECAUSE it included tax cuts for small business." It was the Republicans in the Senate that put it in. This is what created the two versions. The Senate rejected the House version and attempted to write their own version. Now NEITHER will be passed. Same thing for the all so famous resolution in reference to more troops. More on that later. They are NOT a united party. That still hasn’t changed. I read in an article that Reed said he did want tax cuts to off set the cost. That is INCORRECT. The article has since been removed so I cannot link to it.

You know what folks, scratch that. I am taking the LWL method. The Democrat method. Yes I wrote it, but it’s not my fault. I was lied to. I was tricked. I read this in an article. The only article I didn’t link to. Now it’s not there. But It’s not my fault.

Just kidding. I should have known better. Reed wanting tax cuts? In the past I would just go in a change it. But now, I have learned and seen some of the things I write, used elsewhere. That’s OK, do not get me wrong. I do not mind if you want to use one of my articles. But because of this, if I just change it here, then wherever it may be elsewhere will remain the same. So if you have borrowed this article, you may want to change that. {Smile}
Peter

No comments: