Saturday, January 20, 2007

Dems Want MORE Control In Your Private Lives

Hey folks,

There is NO DOUBT that the LWL are power hungry. Some would even say power drunk. I have told you over and over again that they want to micro manage your lives. They want total and absolute control in what you do, how you do it, and they do not want you to question them. Here is yet another perfect example.

Democratic Assemblywoman Sally Lieber wants to throw you in jail for disciplining your child in a way she doesn’t like. That’s right folks, spanking your child could get you jail time and a fine. According to THIS

"California parents could face jail and a fine for spanking their young children under legislation a state lawmaker has promised to introduce next week.

Democratic Assemblywoman Sally Lieber said such a law is needed because spanking victimizes helpless children and breeds violence in society."

STOP!!! Psycho-babble alert, Psycho-babble alert. WRONG! BEATING a child over and over again breeds violence in society. A smack on the bottom corrects behavior.

"I think it's pretty hard to argue you need to beat a child," Lieber said. "Is it OK to whip a 1-year-old or a 6-month-old or a newborn?"

STOP!!! AGAIN!! Do you see how she is wording this. "Beat a child" "whip" a newborn. We already have laws against that. We are ready remove kids from those situations and lock up the abusive parents. NOONE agrees that this is acceptable behavior.

That is NOT what this new "law" would enforce. What this new law is intended to do is control how you discipline your child. How you raise them. How you interact with them. This law is nothing more than a further attempt in controlling your life.

I was brought up by a loving Grandmother. Everyone in town loved her. She would do anything for anyone. She taught me good and evil. She taught me right and wrong. She taught me what I know now about money and pretty much anything else. She was right with most, wrong on some, but all and all I would not be the person I am if it were not for her.

Now in today’s society, she would be called names, labeled, and now according to this idiot, she would be locked up. Yes I was spanked. I deserved it. I NEVER did the same thing twice that I was spanked for. It got my attention. It taught me a lesson. I have not entered into a restaurant an gunned down twenty people. I do not have E.A.D. {Some might argue with me on this one} {Smile} I do not beat my Son. I do not beat my wife. I’m one of the most laid back easy going guys that you will ever meet.

This moronic Democratic Assemblywoman Sally Lieber thinks if you believe in Proverbs 22:15, or Proverbs 23:13, in essence, "spare the rod, spoil the child," you should be locked up and your family ripped apart.

"Lieber said her proposal would make spanking, hitting and slapping a child under 4 years old a misdemeanor. Adults could face up to a year in jail and a $1,000 fine."

She even got the newest card carrying member of the LWL, Gov Arnold Schwarzenegger backing her, He said that they do "Time Out."

"They hate that much more than getting spanked," he told reporters Friday in Los Angeles.

No they don’t. They do not care. Trust me, they would fear a smack on the bottom more than time out.

I could spend the entire weekend talking about this brainless twit. I could, and most likely will use this topic in the "JMT" segment. I could, I will not, but I could most definitely award her with the "IWA." But there is a deeper and more dangerous consequence to these types of legislators, and legislation.

You people thought your rights were being taken away by the Republicans and the President while fighting a war on terror? Your rights are under attack by those you put into office. They are attempting to strip them away at light speed. Wake up. Take a look around.

I’ll talk more about this tomorrow in the "JMT" segment, but I’ll leave you with this question. How are they going to enforce this? Of whom is the responsibility going to fall?
Peter

6 comments:

Unknown said...

"Trust me, they would fear a smack on the bottom more than time out."
You bet your @ they do.
Todays kids are very rude. They need tough love to get the message.

Unknown said...

Why aren't the liberals all up in arms about this? Isn't this a prime example of restricting your rights?

Help Help some one wants to prevent me from doing what I want.

WWaaaaaaaa.

Seriously though it does seem that those ever loving Democrats and liberals who want no rights restricted do want to remove others rights.

Peter said...

Hey Bill,

Absolutely. Even if just the sock value. They get the point a lot faster.

As I just said in the JMT “Generation after generation of stripping away rights, morals, and increasing the grey area, the "anything goes" crowd has given us what we have today. They want to continue, even know some, do not even understand that this is more wrong than they can possibly believe.”

Nothing wrong with a little “reminder” of the fact they are the kid.
Peter

Peter said...

Hey Sam,

“Seriously though it does seem that those ever loving Democrats and liberals who want no rights restricted do want to remove others rights.”

And they are blitzing. They are attempting to do all these things before the general public catches on to what they are doing. With the MMD silent, they just may get away with it.

As you pointed out. No one is crying foul. YET. I’m just concerned that when they do, it will be too late.
Peter

Anonymous said...

Im for corporal punishment, really I am.
I think we should give all drunk drivers, cokeheads, spouse batterers and any employee taht does not do as the boss says a good whack.
Hey, if it worked on them when they were kids it ought to now.
.....
not even worth debating

Peter said...

Hey Anonymous welcome to the OPN


Im for corporal punishment, really I am.

Great we agree.

not even worth debating

Well, since we agree, I guess not.
Peter