Thursday, August 06, 2009

My Swine Flu Update, Day 7

Sorry I was not here this morning.

Hey folks,

Yup. This is day 7 of my person Swine Flu case. The drugs are running out and I am starting to fell a bit better. It is going MUCH to slow for me but at least it is going.

Tired of the TV, Movies, even started playing an Xbox. Tire of that as well. Just tired. I get on the computer and start scanning, I find that I'm not all that able to really focus. I see the same old same old and I'm getting tired of mindlessly and effortlessly pointing out the Lies and Incorrect information that some out there are trying to pass of as facts with the opposite staring them in the face.

I am improving though. I can now walk through three rooms before becoming out of breath and having a coughing fit. The Drugs ARE working. I will be going back to the Doctors on Friday at 9 am to get a follow up and HOPEFULLY a full clearance to go back to work and get back to a normal life.

I miss my Boy. He has been shipped to Grandmas for the last seven days as well to be safe. He had a great time in South Beach on Wednesday and looks like we will be heading back to Miami on Aug 29th. I'll explain all that when I can.

The Big Sunday Edition is in question right now. I'll be honest. I'm just not sure I have the energy I need to research and post all the things I find. I'm just not sure I can gander up the desire to do so. Right now, I'm not really seeming to care about much of anything. All I want to do is get better.

Anyway. Look for the "From the Emails" Segment tomorrow. Couple of good ones in there and I do not have to do much more than cut and paste. So that seems to be on schedule. I apologize that I have not been up to what you have come to expect and I promise I will work a little harder at that as soon as possible.

Thank you for all those that have shown concern. Fret not. I'll be back. {Smile}
Peter

No comments: