Sunday, January 04, 2009

Follow Up on Violent Crimes Are Hate

Thanks to the snitch, they got them.

Hey folks,

This is great news. According to the AP they got the four guys that gang Raped this Woman. Back on December 23, 2008 I posted this. Violent Crimes Are Hate

I said this.

I feel for this young lady. If these four guys are caught and found guilty of this brutal crime, then they should be charged and thrown into jail for the maximum sentence. I have no compassion for this. I see no rehabilitation possibility when it comes to this type of crime.

Well according to the AP - 4 arrested in N. California gang rape of lesbian

RICHMOND, Calif. – Two men and two teens have been arrested on suspicion of gang-raping a woman last month in the San Francisco Bay area while allegedly taunting her for being a lesbian, police said Thursday.

Officers arrested Humberto Hernandez Salvador at his Richmond home Wednesday night, Richmond police Lt. Mark Gagan said. The 31-year-old is being held without bail on gang rape, kidnapping and carjacking charges.

Police on Wednesday also arrested a 15-year-old Richmond boy and a 16-year-old Hercules boy, who were being held at a juvenile detention center on similar charges. Their names were not released.

Josue Gonzalez, 21, turned himself in Thursday after police announced they were searching for him. He was wanted on a $1 million arrest warrant on charges of gang rape, kidnapping and carjacking.

Gagan said Gonzalez asked for an attorney when he turned himself in but said nothing about his alleged role in the attack.

Yeah but I bet you Humberto Hernandez Salvador deserves some of the credit for giving information like the names of the other three. I stand by what I said. I hope these guys are tried. I hope that the 15 and 16 year olds are tried as Adults. I hope, if they are found guilty of this crime, that they are locked up for their natural born lives.

But again, according to this piece, the Police are insisting in charging them with a Hate Crime. I stand by what I said before about that as well.

However, if I attack you and kill you BECAUSE you are Black, it is an act of hate. If I attack you and kill you, and you HAPPEN to be Black, it is STILL an act of hate. Why would your life be less important, if some judge somewhere decided that your Race had nothing to do with it? Or if I happen to be a Black guy? If I kill you BECAUSE you are a Jew, or I kill you and you HAPPEN to be a Jew, why would that distinction mean anything? How would you actually PROVE what was in my mind at the time?

I see Rape as worse than murder. If you are killed by someone. Your dead. You go wherever it is you go. If you do not believe there is anything after, then you know nothing and cease to exist. But Rape Victims have to live with it for the rest of their lives. The most intimate and personal violation that one can suffer is Rape. For someone to be forcibly inside your body. To brutalize someone like this is the worse kind of crime.

According to FBI, and other Criminal Reporting agencies, the number that keeps coming up is "police-recorded rapes totaled 95,770 in the United States" in 97. In 2003 alone, America was witness to 93,433 forcible rape cases (US Department of Justice). Now remember, these are REPORTED Rapes. Who knows how many are not. Or how many are false reports.

So why is this ONE, that just reported to happen in California headline news? The last two paragraphs in this AP Article tells you why. Agenda.

This AP Article repeats the same old mantra.

Detectives say the 28-year-old victim was attacked on Dec. 13 after she got out of her car, which bore a rainbow gay pride sticker. The alleged attackers made comments indicating they knew she was a lesbian, police said.

Authorities have characterized the case as a hate crime. Police said the victim lives openly with a female partner.


Now unlike the last one, this one does not blame you, but it is implied that this Woman would not have been Raped had she not been a Lesbian. That is pure and unadulterated speculation. Let's say that she WAS Raped because she is. Does that make her more Raped? If someone is not, does that make them LESS Raped? No. Charge them with the same charges you would for anyone else that Raped anyone else.

I do wish this Woman the very best in all things. I do not know if she would accept it or not, but I do Pray that she receives the peace and comfort she needs to make it through this ordeal. I repeat, I DO hope that these four, if found guilty, go away for the rest of their lives. Four Scumbags off the street is always a good thing.
Peter

Sources:
AP - 4 arrested in N. California gang rape of lesbian

No comments: