Sunday, January 04, 2009

Israelis Defending Themselves

Preview for Sunday 010409

Hey folks,

Looks like Israel is tired of being bombed. Tired of some who are hell bent on destroying them, and "Wiping them off the map" killing their innocent people. Looks like they have decided to take the measures they need to take to end this War against THEM.

According to Reuters- Israeli ground force enters Gaza Strip

GAZA (Reuters) – A column of Israeli tanks, some firing their weapons, rolled into the northern Gaza Strip on Saturday, a Palestinian witness said, in what appeared to be the beginning of a ground offensive against Islamist Hamas.

The Israeli military confirmed that a force had entered the Gaza Strip to seize some areas used to launch rockets.


Now I know that some in this country, mostly Anti-Semitic people in nature, are against this. Some even see Hamas as the victim here. But the truth of the matter is that Israel has been the victim. They are the ones that cease fire, give up land, and do whatever it is that they are told to, only to then suffer MORE missile attacks and MORE loss of lives. I understand why they have decided to take this action.

Like it or not, it doesn't change the fact that Hamas is nothing more than an Iranian sponsored Terrorist organization. We NEED to be on Israel's side on this. I hope Obama is paying attention. I hope that those who understand that the UN, is basically Anti-Semitic as well, will most likely NOT come to Israel's aid.

Hamas uses private homes, Mosques, and even schools to launch their deadly attacks. When ever Israel fires back, some condemn them for hitting their targets. But it is NOT Israel that chose that target, it is the cowards known as Hamas.

We were attacked in this country over and over again. When we did little to nothing, we continued to be attacked. When a President named George W Bush came along and said enough, we haven't been attacked since. This is what Israel is doing now. I hope they succeed. They have EVERY right to defend themselves.

Also coming right up today?
Idiot Of The Year Award For 2008

Do not go anywhere, we have a lot of cover. I hope that you had a GREAT Holiday Season. A GREAT Vacation to those of which it applies. I hope that your transition to going back to the norm is a smooth one.

OH, and as a side note, yes, my Mother is getting better, she had to be rushed to the Hospital on two occasions over the past two weeks. They are working on two Blood Clots and she will need to be transported to West Psalm Beach for a Heart thing. But all and all, she is in great spirits and FINALLY starting to recover. Thank you all for your concern and questions.

Get your coffee, tea, juice, whatever get's you going. Mine is Butterscotch Toffee today, and I'll be right back.
Peter

Sources:
Reuters- Israeli ground force enters Gaza Strip

4 comments:

samspade said...

This is the first time I saw anything about your mother and I wish the best for her.

As for Isreal, yes they need to take positive action and not let the moonbats dictate what should be done.

We have seen the consequences from doing just that in that calls for a truce have resulted in allowing the rearming of Hamas.

Unknown said...

Just when the hell are people going to realize Israelis have every right to defend themselves.
If our neighbors started shooting at our house I'd take them out in a heart beat but the Israelis according to some are supposed to do nothing. Not in my book.
Go for it Israelis and this time destroy the rats nest.

Peter said...

Thank you Sam,

I truly mean that.

I do not know if it is the Biblical thing, or exactly what the root cause is, but there seem to be many people that would rather see Israel gone.

Some have come right out and said they should just split up and go throughout the world, granting those that falsely claim that it is their land freedom to take it.

Some feel that this would bring true peace to the reign and the world.

Sorry. Israel is VERY well within their rights to exist. It IS their land. They have every right to defend themselves.
Peter

Peter said...

Hey irishgodfather,

"Just when the hell are people going to realize Israelis have every right to defend themselves."

I really do not know. From the time there have been Jews, there has been those that want to slaughter and enslave them. This is why they are Chosen by God. Perhaps it is that very fact that so many are against them.

"If our neighbors started shooting at our house I'd take them out in a heart beat but the Israelis according to some are supposed to do nothing. Not in my book."

I'm with you. Actually, I guess I'm more like GW on this one. If I heard someone talking about shooting up my house, I saw them buying the weapons and starting to load, I would take them out BEFORE they get the chance.

"Go for it Israelis and this time destroy the rats nest."

I'm with ya. And them.
Peter