Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Violent Crimes Are Hate

No need for a distinction

Hey folks,

Some of you are not going to be happy with me on this one. But facts are facts and propaganda is propaganda. What is right and just is right and just, and anything else is merely agenda driven.

I feel for this young lady. If these four guys are caught and found guilty of this brutal crime, then they should be charged and thrown into jail for the maximum sentence. I have no compassion for this. I see no rehabilitation possibility when it comes to this type of crime.

However, if I attack you and kill you BECAUSE you are Black, it is an act of hate. If I attack you and kill you, and you HAPPEN to be Black, it is STILL an act of hate. Why would your life be less important, if some judge somewhere decided that your Race had nothing to do with it? Or if I happen to be a Black guy? If I kill you BECAUSE you are a Jew, or I kill you and you HAPPEN to be a Jew, why would that distinction mean anything? How would you actually PROVE what was in my mind at the time?

I see Rape as worse than murder. If you are killed by someone. Your dead. You go wherever it is you go. If you do not believe there is anything after, then you know nothing and cease to exist. But Rape Victims have to live with it for the rest of their lives. The most intimate and personal violation that one can suffer is Rape. For someone to be forcibly inside your body. To brutalize someone like this is the worse kind of crime.

According to FBI, and other Criminal Reporting agencies, the number that keeps coming up is "police-recorded rapes totaled 95,770 in the United States" in 97. In 2003 alone, America was witness to 93,433 forcible rape cases (US Department of Justice). Now remember, these are REPORTED Rapes. Who knows how many are not. Or how many are false reports.

So why is this ONE, that just reported to happen in California headline news? The last two paragraphs in this AP Article tells you why. Agenda.

Skolnik said the group plans to analyze hate crime data to see whether fluctuations may be related to the gay marriage bans that appeared on ballots this year in California, Arizona and Florida.

"Anytime there is an anti-LGBT initiative, we tend to see spikes both in the numbers and the severity of attacks," he said. "People feel this extra entitlement to act out their prejudice."

So could these four guys simply be in the countless numbers of Dirty Bags that like to, and should be thrown out of society for, Raping Women. There were no witnesses, yet according to Richmond police Lt. Mark Gagan, the men, who ranged from their late teens to their 30s, made comments indicating they knew her sexual orientation. Therefore, it MUST be a Hate Crime.

Since this takes place right after Prop 8, it is YOUR fault folks. YOU caused this to happen. YOU might as well have held her down yourself if you Voted for Prop 8. YOU and your hatred and Homophobia caused this poor innocent Lesbian to be Raped.

I told you, they are going to try ANYTHING to subvert the Will of The People. They want Prop 8 and anything like it, THROWN out. They want you to just shut up and accept them. They want you to be forced, by law, regardless of YOUR Religious, or Moral code, to accept them and their lifestyle.

I have no problem with what you do in the privacy of your Bedroom. I have no problem with how you chose to live your life. We all chose our own paths. If the people in this country Voted Gay Marriage is OK with them, I would have no problem with that. I still do not think Government should have ANY say in the Holy Matrimony of two coming together and becoming one. But I believe in the rule of law. I believe in the Will of the People. The people voted Obama in. I do not like it. I think that this will cause more damage to this country than at ANY time in history. Yet, it is done. Obama is in. I will HAVE to give him a chance and hope I am wrong.

I really do hope that they get these guys that did this. I hope ALL those that Rape Women in this country and around the world get what they deserve. I hope that the other 93,433 or so victims get the help and comfort they need. But to use this "Victim" as a pawn to further the radical agenda of overturning the Will of The People is just as bad as the Rape itself.
Peter

Sources:
AP- Lesbian's brutal gang rape investigated in Calif.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agree with you on most of that.
One comment...Marriage licenses were first introduced in this country (getting government approval) in the South after the civil war. The idea was to prohibit blacks from getting married to whites. Prior to that it wasn't the governments business.