Thursday, January 15, 2009

All About President Bush

Look for the Transcript of President Bush's Farewell address

Hey folks,

As we speak, President Bush is making his way to the podium. I will be posting this historic farewell with America, by President Bush.

We have a lot of ground to cover, plus many Emails I will go through and will post the normal From the Email segment on Sunday as well.

Coming up on Sunday?

Further Proof that Obama and his Obamaid drinkers making outrageous moves to keep him in power for longer than two terms. You will most likely hear about this tomorrow as well, but I feel Bush's farewell is more important right this moment. But fret not, I'll get to Obama.

Also we will be discussing the API Conference that I attended today, the Idiot of the Week is further proof that the New Liberals are nothing but show. We have great news for people like me when it comes to coffee. Well, sort of. What was that? Who said,, oh never mind.

"I hear voices in my head
They counsel me
They understand
They talk to me
They talk to me"

Don't worry It'll make sense on Sunday.

Remember, Friday is all about President Bush. I'll see you Sunday.
Peter

No comments: