Sunday, June 29, 2008

Preview For Sunday 062908

Coming right up today


Hey folks,


I have had a pretty bad week this past week. Tomorrow is not looking like it will be much better. Possibly even worse. I have to go to a meeting tomorrow and discuss some things that may cause me to miss being here. It may also give me more time to be here, we will have to wait and see. But FRET NOT! If I miss a day or two this week, do not worry, I WILL be back in The Chair soon. I wish I could share more with you. However, right this second, I have no idea how tomorrow will go. It is a short week for me, maybe you as well, so we have to think about THAT being a positive. {Smile}


Anyway, coming right up today:


It HAS been a GREAT week for the Constitution. The Supreme Court is on a roll.

Notice all the news about the Arctic Ice melting? Notice why they SAY it is? Their wrong.

Remind me to never take Air India.

Wrapping it all up as usual with the IWA. This week? Just for fun.


So go get your morning go-go juice, whatever that may be, and get comfortable.

I'll be right back.

Peter

No comments: