Sunday, June 22, 2008

Preview For Sunday 062208

Coming right up today, Special Guest on Monday.

Hey folks,

Happy Sunday to you. I will not be in the office this Monday 062308, but DS Harford will. Doug has been a good friend of the OPNTalk since it's beginning and I have come to know him over the years. I consider him to be a great Personal friend of mine as well. He sent me an article he wrote on the price of a barrel of oil. It really is very good. Since I will not be here tomorrow, I will take that opportunity to highlight it here for you to read and think about for yourself. Also do not forget to check out his Website here.

That's tomorrow. I'm here now, in the chair and ready to go. Coming right up is Iran not giving up on their nuclear quest, I told you so. I'm changing my religion. Subway now has competition, it's McDonald's. Wrapping things up with the IWA.

Be right back.
Peter

No comments: