Sunday, June 01, 2008

Preview for Sunday 060108

Coming up today.

"This is not a decision I come to lightly ... and it is one I make with some sadness.

I'm not denouncing the church and I'm not interested in people who want me to denounce the church. The new Pastor and the church have been suffering from the attention my campaign has focused on them.

I suspect we'll find another church home for our family.

It's clear that now that I'm a candidate for president, every time something is said in the church by anyone associated with Trinity, including guest pastors, the remarks will imputed to me even if they totally conflict with my long-held views, statements and principles.

I have no idea how it will impact my presidential campaign but I know it was the right thing to do for me and my family.

This was a pretty personal decision and I was not trying to make political theater out of it."
Barack Obama May 31, 2008

Hey folks,

Seems Obama finally did it. But I do have a question. Are we really expected to believe that this, weekly deluges of Hate and Racism that has been coming out of Trinity is NEW? The he had no idea? Seriously folks. The first excuse was, and in some area's still is, that Rev. Wright's comments of this nature were far and few between. Now we are seeing this is actually NORMAL. Including GUEST Preachers? Obama said "even if they totally conflict with my long-held views, statements and principles." 20 years in the church? What exactly are your "long-held views and principles?"

While I'm at it, I'll answer a private question publicly. HOW could I have possibly missed it? What do I think about it? A disgruntled ex-employee with a grudge looking for money and his fifteen minutes. That's it. Nothing to back up his statements and accusations. Scott McClellan has simply become a puppet for the Bush Whackers. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Now that that is cleared up, {Smile} Once again, we are fully loaded and ready to go. Coming up today:

The DNC goes half, causing a lot of ticked off people.
A file from the X-Files
Loose an arm? No problem, grow a new one.
A New Web Cast for, and your chance to support our troops
McCain's NEW, New World Order

Sit back, get comfortable, here we go.
Peter

No comments: