Sunday, October 23, 2011

Time to Leave Afghanistan

Preview for Sunday 102311

Hey folks,

Happy Sunday to ya. {Laughing} Yes some of you are more observant than others. I DID Post a, whatever you call it. A Post saying that I would not be here for a bit. Some Personal stuff has come up that needs my attention. That hasn't changed. But I did find that I would have time to put the Big Sunday Edition of the OPNTalk Blog together, so, I took it down. No you were not imagining it. {Smile}

So Happy Sunday to ya. Glad you stopped by. I AM your Provocateur of Thought, Peter Carlock, and this IS the Big Sunday Edition of the OPNTalk Blog. Glad you stopped by for a Visit. As always, if YOU want to be a part of the OPNTalk Blog, or just say Hi, the Email is opntalk@gmail.com.

We actually have a lot to cover today, including talking about my new Favorite Morning Radio Show of ALL time. That's coming up as the day unfolds. So let's get going. Coming right up?

Twins, Birth, Same Day, Same Hospital
Anti-Illegal Alien Bill Equals Bullying?
The Conversation
Acid Reflux Drugs for Babies
DLA For Sunday 102311
IWA for Sunday 102311


All that in a second. Now I have said it before, and I mean it. I know some of my more Right leaning Friends think I'm ignorant. Some of my more Liberal Friends do not believe I'm serious. But I am. We got Hussein. We got bin Laden. Why are we still in Iraq and Afghanistan? Time to come home.

This past Week, Obama announced that we WILL be coming home from Iraq. GREAT! I applaud him for that. After reading what I just read, I'm now calling for Obama to pull our Troops out of Afghanistan. TODAY!

According to Yahoo News / Reuters - Afghanistan to back Pakistan if wars with U.S.: Karzai

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Afghanistan would support Pakistan in case of military conflict between Pakistan and the United States, Afghan President Hamid Karzai said in an interview to a private Pakistani TV channel broadcast on Saturday.

The remarks were in sharp contrast to recent tension between the two neighbors over cross-border raids, and Afghan accusations that Pakistan was involved in killing the chief Afghan peace envoy, former Afghan president Burhanuddin Rabbani, by a suicide bomber on September 20.

"God forbid, If ever there is a war between Pakistan and America, Afghanistan will side with Pakistan," he said in the interview to Geo television.

"If Pakistan is attacked and if the people of Pakistan needs Afghanistan's help, Afghanistan will be there with you."
OK. Time to go. See ya. Hope Iran doesn't invade ya. If we are not appreciated, they we should go. It really is not hard to understand.

I ask again. We GOT bin Laden. Why are we still there to begin with. After WE helped this Idiot get into power, he is now going to say that he would go to War with us? Get our Troops out of there. NOW. Please. It's time we started to seriously concentrate on our own Problems. But make no mistake about it, EVERYONE in the Middle East needs to understand one thing. If they DO attack us? We WILL retaliate. No more Mr. Nice USA. Lets just get out of the Region. Let them kill each other if they want. We gave them a chance. Now it's on them.

Going to fill my cup. Be right back.
Peter

No comments: