Sunday, October 16, 2011

11 Democrats Want Women To Die On Floor

Preview for Sunday 101611

Yes I heard the start of Rush's Show on on Friday. {Laughing} All I have to say is what I ALWAYS say in situations like this. Great Minds think alike. {Laughing} Thanks BTN.

Hey folks,

HAPPY SUNDAY to ya. Welcome to the Our oPion Network. This IS your Provocateur of thought, Peter Carlock. This IS the Big Sunday Edition of the OPNTalk Blog. Glad to meet ya. How are you? Me? I'm fine. Thanks for asking. {Smile}

You TOO can be part of the OPNTalk Blog. Yes you can. Just like Fridays, and occasionally anytime, I do post some of your comments, like this morning, and YOU can go down in history as part of this Blog. {Smile} SO, if YOU want to be a part of the OPNTalk Blog, or just say Hi, the Email is opntalk@gmail.com. Can you tell I'm working on very little sleep here?

So it is official. With a Vote of 251 to 172, which included 11 Democrats, no Tax Dollars can be used to purchase Health Insurance Plans that cover Abortion. That's right, not even ObamaCare. So I guess these 11 Democrats WANT Women to die on the floor then. Right?

More on this in just a second. Coming right up?

Obama the Warlord?
Iranian Monkey Not Flying High
To Take Or Not To Take? That Is The Question
DLA for Sunday 101611
IWA For Sunday 101611


OK so the 11 Democrats are:

Jason Altmire (D-PA), Dan Boren (D-OK), Jerry Costello (D-IL), Joe Donnelly (D-IN), Lipinski Junior (D-IL), Jim Matheson (D-UT), Mike McIntyre (D-NC), Collin Peterson (D-MN), Nick Rahall (D-WV), Mike Ross (D-AR), Heath Shuler (D-NC). All eleven Voted with the Republicans. Now WHY do I keep saying that they want Women to die on the floor? That's what Pelosi said. Yes she did.

Nancy Pelosi said that Republicans were about to Vote for Women to die on the floor. SO? If these 11 Democrats Voted WITH the Republicans, then I guess in her point of view, THEY want Women to die on the floor? Right? I haven't taken the time out to check, but I would be willing to bet ALL 11 of these Dems are up for Reelection next year. They know what they are facing.

So it was a completely Bipartisan Vote. The Republicans and Democrats, coming together, working together toward a common good. Is that not what Obama keeps calling for? He should be happy over this.

Going to fill my cup. Be right back!
Peter

No comments: