Sunday, October 23, 2011

IWA for Sunday 102311

This one was too difficult to chose from. So we have TWO!

Hey folks,

Time to wrap things up with the Idiot of the Week. The only problem is, from the time I picked our Idiot, Idiots EVERYWHERE came out of the Wood Work. Some Right Wingnuts, some LWL. A couple of News Anchors, to a couple of Criminals. Seriously. Some weeks I actually have to look pretty hard to find one worthy of getting the Award. But it seems as if it keeps getting easier and easier.

This is actually a great way for me to answer a GREAT Friday "From the Emails" question.

"Pete, I am seriously getting concerned. Do you think that the majority of Americans realize that the day of idiocies is upon us? If so, do you think they will come out for the vote?"

{Laughing} The Days of Idiocies? I like that. Truth is, I have no idea CL. I would like to think so. As a matter of fact, that leads me into another Question that my Conservative Neighbor asked me.

"Hey Pete. I am really getting sick of the Republicans not calling these Idiots out for all this stupid stuff. When will they not grow a set and tell the people what the difference is between them and Reality?"

Basically they are both asking the same thing. My answer to my Conservative Neighbor, is my HOPE that, I'm, and they, are RIGHT about this. I told my Neighbor that I really think that they are not countering the Insanity, because they KNOW that the Majority of the American People are not stupid enough to believe ANY of it. NONE. So why bother wasting time countering it. It's like this. I say, there is a big Jelly Monster from the Planet Peanut Butter, coming here to eat everyone up. This is payback for all the PBJ Sandwiches that have been eating here over the years.

Now I say this in a room of like Fifty People. You are in the room also. Are you really going to waste your time standing up to counter me? Are you REALLY going to stand up and say There is NOT big Jelly Monster from the Planet Peanut Butter, coming here to eat everyone up. There is no Planet Peanut Butter. Nothing is coming here to eat us. No you wouldn't. Why would ANYONE believe this complete nonsense? So perhaps the Republican do not respond all that much when VP Biden says if we do not pass the "jobs Bill" there will be an Increase in Rapes and Murder. Why should they? Even 10 Democrats couldn't swallow that one. They KILLED it.

This is why the Republicans say nothing when Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says THIS...

"It's very clear that private-sector jobs have been doing just fine; it's the public-sector jobs where we've lost huge numbers, and that's what this legislation is all about," Reid said on the Senate floor.
Yes my friends, there is no problem out there. Why are you not working? What's wrong with you? "It's very clear that private-sector jobs have been doing just fine." Nobody believes this. NOBODY! It is not even CLOSE to being even somewhat accurate. The facts are the facts. They are there for everyone to see.

So our Idiot of the Week? This one was too difficult to chose from. So we have TWO! VP Biden, and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid. So do people know that the Days of Idiocies are upon us? I sure as Hell HOPE so. But hey, Moammar Gadhafi is dead, the Troops are coming home from Iraq, so all is well. Right?

Congratulations to our Winners. Keep up the good work. The people need to know just who the Kooks who are running this Country right now really are.
Peter

Sources:
The Hill - Reid signals government jobs must take priority over private-sector jobs
Human Events Online - All Huffy, Joe Biden Stands By Rape Reference to GOP

No comments: