Sunday, October 30, 2011

WAY Over Played Race Card. Not Working Anymore

Use to be people trembled in fear. Now? They sigh. Even Laugh.

Hey folks,

Can't win an Intellectual Debate? Call the person a Racist. Can't convince someone to see something your way? Call them a Racist. Can't get a Job. Racist. Can't get a Loan, Racist. Get stuck in traffic. Racist. Fast food forget your Fries? RACIST!!!! You were late getting to work because your RACIST Alarm Clock didn't WANT you to be there. Racist, Racist, Racist, Racist.

There USE to be a time when this ACTUALLY meant something. When someone was accused of being Racist, well, a lot of times they WERE. Use to be reserved for only those that actually showed SIGNS of being one, that one would be called one. But the Left have over played it. The Liberals have worn it out. There is nothing left of it. Well, for the most part. Use to be people trembled in fear. Now? They sigh. Even Laugh. The ONLY ones that seem to still fear this is some in the Republican Leadership. But they had better get over it fast, or THEY will be looking for a new Job as well.

I've said this before. I'll say it again. I will no longer argue with someone who plays the Race Card. I will no longer respond to any allegations of me being a Racist. I will no longer entertain little minds that think that I will bow to their stupidity.

Seriously, think about this. The Black "Leaders" have been fighting for equality for YEARS. However, when true Equality is accomplished, they denounce it. In other words, Bill Cosby, Clarence Thomas, and of course Herman Cain. These are just three examples of Blacks who have "Broke Through" or became equal to the "Whites." They are attacked. They are called Sell Outs, Tokens, Uncle Tom, even House "Ns." {Sounds like Triggers} So they can't even win with their own? Stay down? Because the Whitey is keeping you down. Rise up? You are nothing more that a House N.

Then if you are White, YOU are the Racist. Lets see if I can follow this. Don't like Obama? Racist. Object to his Policies? Racist. Tea Party Racist. Blacks in the Tea Party? Sell Outs, Tokens, Uncle Tom, even House "Ns." {Sounds like Triggers} They will never Vote for a Black guy. Along comes Herman Cain? According to The Weekly Standard - MSNBC Analyst: GOP Sees Herman Cain as a 'Black Man Who Knows His Place' 5:01 PM, Oct 28, 2011 • By MICHAEL WARREN

On Martin Bashir's television program this afternoon, Democratic strategist and MSNBC analyst Karen Finney said that Republicans are supporting Herman Cain because of his race:
What? No wait. We will NEVER Vote for a Black Man, but we are supporting a Black Man because he is Black? Yup. Oh it gets better folks. {Laughing}

"One of the things about Herman Cain is, I think that he makes that white Republican base of the party feel okay, feel like they are not racist because they can like this guy," Finney said. "I think he giving that base a free pass. And I think they like him because they think he's a black man who knows his place. I know that's harsh, but that's how it sure seems to me."

"Thank you for spelling that out," Bashir responded.
{Laughing, banging hand on desk} He KNOWS his PLACE? He is RUNNING for the most important Job in the Free World. If he wins, he will BE the most Powerful person in the Free World. It doesn't bother me that he is Black. I support him and if he gets the Nomination, I will VOTE for him. I OPPOSE Obama because of his POLICIES. Stupid, FAILED, Liberal Policies. It has NOTHING to do with HIS Race.

This isn't the first time liberals have made this kind of charge about Cain and his supporters. During an online production of NBC's Meet the Press this week, Democratic congressman Elijah Cummings of Maryland said white voters support Cain to show they aren't racist. “I think when [members of the Tea Party] can vote for a Herman Cain and hear him say the things that he says they feel like, ‘Well, you know, I can, I support this guy and...so it shows that I’m not racist and I’m supportive,'" Cummings told host David Gregory.

Liberal comedienne Janeane Garafalo told Current TV host Keith Olbermann earlier this month that Cain is popular with Republicans because it "hides the racist element" of the party. Watch that video here.
So don't Vote for a Black Guy because you are Racist. Vote FOR a Black Guy, because you are Racist and trying to hide it. What a bunch of BRAIN DEAD, Liberal Mumbo Jumbo.

I've got news for you. I do not like Obama. I would NEVER Vote FOR Obama. I would not do it to feel better about myself. I would not do it to prove a point. I would not do it on the Plain. I would not do it in the Rain. I would not do it in my head. I would not do it in my Bed. I would not Vote for him Today. I would not Vote for him ANY day. I do not like Obama and his plans, I do not like him says Pete I am.

If someone was a True Racist out there. They would not Vote for Obama. They would not Vote for Cain. They would not Vote for Micky Mouse. They would NEVER Vote for ANY Black person. It would not matter who's team they are on. It really is not hard to understand. We will not Vote for Obama because of WHO he is, and his POLICIES. Not the Color of his Skin. We WILL Vote for Cain, because of WHO he is and his POLICIES. Not the Color of his Skin. I understand, the Race Card is all you got. But it is worn out and over played. And it IS just that simple.
Peter

Sources:
The Weekly Standard - MSNBC Analyst: GOP Sees Herman Cain as a 'Black Man Who Knows His Place'

No comments: