Sunday, October 02, 2011

DLA For Sunday 100211

No matter how you see it, he is right. At least in a way.

Hey folks,

This HAS indeed been fun to watch. Now, after YEARS of us being told a Black Man cannot be a Racist, NOW one is being called a Racist, and he is being called a Racist, by OTHER Black folks. {Laughing}

Now for years we have also been told that Republicans, especially Conservatives, are all Racists, Bigoted, Chauvinistic, Homophobes, that dis-like anyone that is not like them. We have been told that we are all stupid and need those smarter than us, more enlightened, to guide us through Life itself.

So what do you say about a BLACK Conservative Republican? "Nonsense. No such thing." Uh, wrong. "Nonsense!" No really, they are out there. "Name one." Uh, ANY of the many that attend the Tea Parties. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Walter E. Williams, Alan Keyes, Condoleezza Rice, Hell, Curtis James Jackson III, AKA, 50 Cent. "I don't believe you. They must all be Uncle Tom. No Black person would DARE be a Republican. Sure as Hell, NOT a Conservative. You Crazy?" OK. No Black person would DARE be a Republican. Sure as Hell, NOT a Conservative? Why?

Herman Cain thinks he has the answer. What's the question? Why are the majority of Black folks, Democrats? WHY? Herman Cain said this.

"African-Americans have been brainwashed into not being open minded, not even considering a conservative point of view," Godfather's Pizza executive Herman Cain said on CNN's "The Situation Room" in an interview airing Wednesday between 5-7 p.m. ET. "I have received some of that same vitriol simply because I am running for the Republican nomination as a conservative. So it's just brainwashing and people not being open minded, pure and simple."

Cain went on to explain that his interactions with African Americans led him to be optimistic about his own chances with the demographic.

"This whole notion that all African-Americans are not going to vote for Obama is not necessarily true," Cain said.

He continued, "I believe a third [of African-Americans] would vote for me, based on my own anecdotal feedback. Not vote for me because I'm black but because of my policies."
Well this is NOT sitting well with alot of Blacks out there. Especially Race Baiters like Democratic strategist Cornell Belcher who said this.

First of all, do you think you're going to invite me on the show and then I'm not going to talk about the ridiculousness of that statement? Two things. One is a great way to sort of get people on your side and win voters is to attack their intelligence.

So great job there. Really sensible, Herman Cain.

The second part here is, it's really a teachable moment. You know, if I came on your show, Anderson, and I said, all Jewish people are brainwashed, I probably wouldn't be invited back to CNN and I assure you the condemnation would be swift and it'd be powerful and be strong.

What Herman Cain said was a racist, bigoted statement and it should treated like a racist and bigoted person who makes those racist and bigoted statements.
When pressed to explain how what Cain said would be considered Racist? He said this.

What is the definition of "racism" or "bigotry"? It is in fact putting a blank statement on a whole group of people. And again, Anderson, I guarantee you, if I came on your program and said that all Jewish people were brainwashed, you wouldn't invite me back on this -- on CNN. I would not be back on CNN. I'm sure of that. There's a double standard here. I think this is a teachable moment. COOPER: Don't people often say, though, well, liberals think this, or -- I mean people make vast statements about groups all the time.
I do not believe that. I think he would be asked to explain why he thinks that Jews are Brainwashed. Explain it. He would not be called a Racist. If he said that about Christians, he would get a thunderous Applauds. That is most likely why he said Jews.

Truth is folks, Cain is actually right. No matter how you see it, he is right. At least in a way. How else do you explain why some Blacks continue to Vote Democrat, even though it has ALWAYS been the Democrat Party that:

Attempted to block Desegregation.
Promise over and over again, yet do NOTHING.
Attempt to KEEP the Black Population dependent on Government.

Things continue to get worse and worse for the Black Community, yet they continue to Vote the same People in. I don't have the answer. A caller on Friday, no, Thursday I think, actually said he would Vote Democrat and hope things change for the better. So they continue to Vote Democrats, FOR DECADES, and things continue to get WORSE. Yet, their kids will most likely vote Democrat, because Mom or Dad do. Same with Republicans. Most are Registered what they are just because their Parents were and theirs before them. Some are completely Ignorant of the Past. Some are completely Ignorant to the Tea Party Movement. They actually BELIEVE that it is the Republican Party who are Racist, yet, completely ignore PURE Racist comments made by people like VP Biden, Bill Clinton, even Obama himself, and other Democrats. This is what Cain means. He did NOT say ALL Black people are Brainwashed. He was talking about the phenomena of why this could be. Not ALL. Just the Majority. He was trying to explain why doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different outcome, is not just insanity. But thoughtless action.

Like I said, no matter how you see it, he is right. At least in a way. For the first 3 years or so I Voted Republican. I just went down the list. If they had a "R" after their name, they got my vote. Why? Because my Grandmother was a Republican. My Mother was. So without thought, I signed up as a Republican. Then I started to THINK. Now I'm an Independent thinking Conservative. That is what he was talking about. Blacks choosing to just continue their Family Traditions in the face of such as a Reality as we have now.

Congratulations Herman Cain, you are the Winner of the Display of Logic Award, for today, Sunday, October, yes October folks, 2nd, 2011. Thank you Sir. Please just keep on keeping on. Keep telling the truth. Keep just simply being YOU!
Peter

Sources:
CNN - TRENDING: Cain: Black community 'brainwashed' into voting for Dems By: CNN's Kevin Liptak
Real Clear Politics - Cornell Belcher: Cain's "Brainwashed" Remark Was "Racist, Bigoted"

No comments: