Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rick Perry Dumb? Liberals Brilliant

We are not the ones who are showing signs of Insanity

Hey folks,

{Sigh} Rick Perry. Not what I had in mind to talk about today. Not even really sure I want to. I have my own first impressions, but I really want to get to know the guy better. I have heard some very GOOD things about him. I have heard some very BAD things about him. But with anything, I want the FACTS, and I want TIME itself, to play out and THEN I will make my final Decision.

I do have some first impressions. I was going to comment on him, one of my very first impressions, this past Sunday, but I KNEW, and still know, it will upset some of you. I was also concerned that the Liberals would USE my observation, because I know I can not be the only one who sees this, against him. However, seems that is EXACTLY what they are attempting to do. Now with this whole, "Is Perry Dumb?" BS from Politico, and the fact I'm being inundated by people who want my honest opinion, I guess I have to talk about him. Seriously folks, from the Emails, to my Neighbors, everyone wants to know what I think. I guess that should be no surprise since he came out of no where and is now Leaps and Bounds ahead of Romney. One guy you do NOT have to wonder how I feel about. {Smile} Couple that with the full on Media assault on the guy, it tells me we HAVE to look closer at him. As you know, Liberals only attack that of which they fear.

OK. True story. I'm out and about a little while back when I got back in from getting a Coffee. Talk Radio was on. I think it was the Morning Show I listen to, "The Conversation with Rich Stevens" or perhaps it was the top of the hour News Break, whatever, I heard Rick Perry talking. Now I didn't catch the intro, I had no idea what it was about, but my first thought was "W?" Really? I haven't heard Bush speak in a LONG time. Maybe he is talking about the Elections. Then the News Guy breaks in, "That was Rick Perry from {wherever} talking about {whatever}" I was like, Whoa! Wait. Perry? I could have sworn it was Bush.

Then a day or so passes and I catch Perry on the News. I watch his Facial Expressions, Mannerisms, and listen to him talk again. {Sigh} Folks, {Laughing} I know some of you will not like this, but sorry, this guy IS Bush. Now I do not know him from Adam. Please do not misunderstand me. Like I said, I have heard GREAT stuff, and BAD stuff, about this guy. He might indeed be the best person to Nominate. I really want to get to know him more before I come to a final conclusion. But first impression? His "Swagger," Voice, Attitude, he's from Texas, he is said to have a "My way or the Highway" mentality? He IS Bush. I knew instantly that this is what the Left will use against him.

The Left Wing Loons TRULY believe that the Majority of this Country has BDS. Bush Derangement Syndrome. They truly believe that EVERYONE Hates Bush. So if they can get you to see this guy as Bush every time you look at him, then he is toast. So the attacks begin. "Is he dumb?" This comes from those that actually see themselves as the most brilliant people in the Country. They REALLY do. You Conservatives out there, especially if you are Christian, are nothing more than Dumb Hicks that are too stupid to understand Liberalism, and those that practice it. You are too stupid to know what is good for you. You do not understand why Obama is succeeding in helping the Economy because Obama is so much Brighter than you. Yes folks. Obama is just too smart to be President. When you hear him pronounce Corpsman as "corpse-man," or hear him tell you he is going to all 57 States, or all of his "Uh, Ands, Uhs" get on your nerves, just remember he is just too smart. Sometimes he has to wait for his mouth to catch up to his Brain. When you complain about the Economy, and all of Obama and Crews Spending with the only result being things MUCH WORSE, and dislike his willingness and desire to spend MORE, you are just too Dumb to understand that it will work this time. {Still not one shred of proof of Obama's Intelligence by the way.}

So lets look at these, the most smartest people in the Country. {Crickets chirping} Hello? People of the Left? Where are your Geniuses. Oh thank you. Thank you for standing up to give us clear cut examples of Brilliance so that we may learn from your Brilliance. I stand corrected. Perhaps THEY ARE the smartest people on the Planet.

Lets see, from AL Gore calling Global Warming Skeptics Racists, I kid you not, to another Liberal Genius Daniel Hamermesh, wanting Affirmative Action for Ugly People. Again. I kid you not. Then we have a Nobel Laureate calling for Space Aliens to attack us to help us stimulate the Economy. {Laughing} Seriously. Paul Krugman actually advocated Space Aliens attacking us. But I do want you to pay attention to THIS part of that conversation.

If we discovered that, you know, space aliens were planning to attack and we needed a massive buildup to counter the space alien threat and really inflation and budget deficits took secondary place to that, this slump would be over in 18 months. And then if we discovered, oops, we made a mistake, there aren't any aliens, we'd be better –

ROGOFF: And we need Orson Welles, is what you're saying.

KRUGMAN: No, there was a "Twilight Zone" episode like this in which scientists fake an alien threat in order to achieve world peace. Well, this time, we don't need it, we need it in order to get some fiscal stimulus.
Again, THIS is what I want you to remember. "No, there was a "Twilight Zone" episode like this in which scientists fake an alien threat in order to achieve...." Now, in another corner of the Brilliant Liberal Universe, we have THESE Geniuses. They think that Aliens WILL attack us if we do not go "Green." {Laughing, banging hand on desk.}

"Green" aliens might object to the environmental damage humans have caused on Earth and wipe us out to save the planet. "These scenarios give us reason to limit our growth and reduce our impact on global ecosystems. It would be particularly important for us to limit our emissions of greenhouse gases, since atmospheric composition can be observed from other planets," the authors write.
And WE are the dumb Hicks? WE are the simpletons? SERIOUSLY? I'm so glad that the Smart People are out there to help the rest of us make it through this journey called Life. Perhaps Sanity is overrated folks.
Peter

Sources:
Politico - Is Rick Perry dumb?
NYT - Ugly? You May Have a Case
News Busters - Paul Krugman Calls for Space Aliens to Attack Earth Requiring Massive Defense Buildup to Stimulate Economy
UK Guardian - Aliens may destroy humanity to protect other civilisations, say scientists

No comments: