Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Iran Now Head Of OPEC / Borrowing 100 Percent Of GDP / New Spider man

Told you so. And I'm sure I'm a Racist.

Hey folks,

I told you about this.

First, while all these Political games and BS are playing out, and Obama still refuses to get out of the way of us using our own resources for our Energy Needs, The UK Guardian reports this: Iran revolutionary guards' commander set to become president of Opec
Well, it has happened. According to The UK Guardian - Iran revolutionary guards commander becomes new president of OpecRostam Ghasemi joins Ahmadinejad cabinet as oil minister, automatically making him head of global oil organisation

A senior Iranian revolutionary guards commander targeted by international sanctions has taken over the presidency of Opec after he became Iran's oil minister on Wednesday.

Rostam Ghasemi, head of the Khatam al-Anbia military and industrial base, was one of four ministers nominated by president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to join his cabinet last week and approved by Iran's conservative-dominated parliament.

Ghasemi is currently subject to US, EU and Australian sanctions and his assets have been blacklisted by US Treasury and western powers. He took 216 votes from the 246 deputies present in the 290-seat parliament.
Now I feel more Secure and comfortable about our Energy Needs here in our Country. Don't you? Then you have this. This is great too. According to AFP - US borrowing tops 100% of GDP: Treasury

US debt shot up $238 billion to reach 100 percent of gross domestic project after the government's debt ceiling was lifted, Treasury figures showed Wednesday.
So glad we cut all that spending. So glad Speaker of the House John Boehner, and the rest of the Republicans, stood tough, and fought for what we sent them there for. Right? He said he got 98 Percent of what he wanted. Good job? Congratulations? {Sigh}

You know, I was here yesterday. No. I really was. I came in and started tootling around Facebook. Left a few messages. Commented on a Few peoples things. Then I saw THIS. Obamaman. Well, not really Obama. But sure does look like him. His name is Miles Morales. He is Spiderman now. No more Peter Parker. Nope. Now we have a half-Black, half-Hispanic Teenager, who somehow has the same super powers? To be the new Spiderman. Why not make him Gay as well? Or better yet, why not Muslim? Let's go all out PC. Why not? I know, I know. I'm sure I'm a Racist. {Sigh}

Look. I have no problem with the Black Panther. I WOULD if the Black Panther was killed off and a NEW Black Panther was a White Guy. Or if they killed off Red Wolf, and made HIM a White Guy. I had to leave this comment on the Website.

If he was meant to be Black. He would have been. If he was meant to be White, Hispanic, whatever, that’s what he is. To CHANGE a Character in the name of PC is completely sad and ridiculous. I will never read it. Not because he is Half and Half, but because he is now Liberal PC. Not what he is suppose to be.
It is really not that hard to understand why people are annoyed at this. What if we make Wonder Woman a Gay Dude? Why not? If you WANT a Black, sorry, Half and Half, to be Spiderman like, why not create a NEW Superhero? It would be better for all. Spiderman IS Peter Parker, who IS a White Guy. Period. It would be like me saying that I want to make a Movie about the Life of, oh I don't know, Brad Pitt. I Cast Cuba Gooding Jr. to be Brad Pitt. It just wouldn't work. He is what he is. Can you tell I'm in a bad mood today?

Obama is not a Superhero. He IS the Greatest Threat this Country has EVER seen in the History of this Country. He is doing more damage to this Country than ANYONE could ever do by flying a Plane into a Building. We have the ability to Stop him. Yet our Leadership in the House seems to want to play the same old Political Games. Time for a CHANGE in Leadership folks.

I will not be here tomorrow. I'm heading down to Miami to the 850 Radio Studios. But fret not, I should be back in plenty of time for the Big Sunday Edition. Have a GREAT Weekend folks. See you THEN.
Peter

Sources:
OPNTalk - Obama Contemplating Playing Dictator While The World Grows More Dangerous
Iran revolutionary guards' commander set to become president of Opec

UK Guardian - Iran revolutionary guards commander becomes new president of Opec
AFP - US borrowing tops 100% of GDP: Treasury
CBS News - New ‘Spider-Man’ Swinging Into Comic Book Shops Following Death Of Peter Parker

No comments: