Sunday, March 04, 2012

IWA For Sunday 030412

Whatever happened to Personal Responsibility?

Hey folks,

Time to wrap things up with the Idiot of the Week. This week is a dozy. I'm being 100 percent serious about this one. I do not get it. I only have one real question. One that I can most likely answer for myself. It's called Liberalism.

Look. I decide to join a Dirt Bike Racing Team. However, I do not have a Dirt Bike. So? I want YOU to buy it for me. What would you say to that? Of course. What if I said I want to become a Professional Wrestler, I want you to buy my Tights and Boots. What would you say? Of course. I decide I want to have sex ten times a day, but I want YOU to buy my Condoms. What would you say? You Sexist PIG! You Immoral Reprobate. You Ignorant, Selfish, Greedy, FOOL! You BETTER buy them for me. It's a RIGHT! Just because I do not want to pay for the Condoms, doesn't mean I should not have Sex. So YOU better buy them for me. {Sigh}

You see how arrogant is absurd that it. But this is EXACTLY want the Liberals want you to do. Well, for Women anyway. You guys out there. Screw you. Well, then again, I guess that's the point. You GUYS will no longer have to buy them either. The Women will get it "Free" so it will cost you nothing to have sex with them.

So this Idiot, who is too stupid to understand that she is nothing more than a Liberal pawn, goes before a House Committee Hearing and, in essence, like it or not, calls herself a Slut. Then she calls four out of every ten Women that attends Georgetown Law University a Slut. Sorry. But she DID. It's all part of the Moral Decline in our Culture and Society. Sex is no big deal. Use to be, if a Woman liked to have Sex multiple times a day, with multiple people, was called what she is. A SLUT. A Loose Woman. A Floozy. A "Sure Thing" to the guys that want in on some. She SAID she and four out of every ten Women are having so much sex they can't afford Contraceptives. What else do you call Women like this?

Rush got into some trouble when HE called it like it is. He said THIS..

"What does it say about the college co-ed Sandra Fluke, who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex, what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex. What does that make us? We're the pimps. (interruption) The johns? We would be the johns? No! We're not the johns. (interruption) Yeah, that's right. Pimp's not the right word. Okay, so she's not a slut. She's "round heeled." I take it back."
Of course, you KNOW the Media went Ape S-you know what. He has since Apologized. You can see his Statement HERE. But the truth is, he's right. Seriously. Like I said, what else do you call Women like this? Did she not hear that she could go to the Health Department and get FREE Contraceptives? Not to mention that NO ONE EVER called for Contraceptives to be banned. NO ONE!!! Not Santorum. Not Newt. Not the Catholic Church. Not even the Extreme Right Wing Baptists. NO ONE!!! This is totally made up BS. It is a CREATED outrage by the Media and the Liberals. NO ONE is called for Contraceptives to be banned. No one is going broke GETTING them either.

Here is our Idiot, in her own words.

"Forty percent of the female students at Georgetown Law reported to us that they struggled financially as a result of this policy (Georgetown student insurance not covering contraception).

It costs a female student $3,000 to have protected sex over the course of her three-year stint in law school.

Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school.

For a lot of students, like me, who are on public interest scholarships, that’s practically an entire summer’s salary."
Pace yourself Miss Fluke. Pace yourself. If you can't afford to have sex 5 times a day, then cut back. Only have it every other day. Or? Have the GUY who wants to do you, PAY for it. Let HIM buy your Birth Control. Is he NOT benefiting as well?

This is so pathetic it's not even funny. The people coming to this Twit's defense are looking like fools. The people that are buying the TOTALLY made up BS that ANYONE wants to BAN Contraceptives, are showing TOTAL Ignorance. Either believing that this WAS real, or willing dismissing the fact it's NOT, to further a Liberal Agenda.

Here are the FACTS. You, anyone, can get FREE Contraceptives. You can buy a 99 Cent Condom. You can CHOOSE to NOT have Sex. NO ONE is calling for Contraceptives to be BANNED. What MOST people believe is that it's NO ONE'S responsibility to pay for YOU to run around like little Rabbits. Whatever happened to Personal Responsibility? Years of Liberal Policies that have TRAINED people to believe they have no responsibility. It's the Government's responsibility to take care of your needs from the cradle to the grave, regardless of how you live your life.

Congratulations Miss Fluke, you ARE the Idiot of the Week. Like I said before, Pace yourself. It's be cheaper.
Peter

Sources:
CSN News - Sex-Crazed Co-Eds Going Broke Buying Birth Control, Student Tells Pelosi Hearing Touting Freebie Mandate By Craig Bannister February 27, 2012

No comments: