Sunday, March 11, 2012

Gloria Allred Looking For 15 Minutes. Again.

WHY does anyone listen to her anymore?

Hey folks,

Against my better judgement, this is the second week that I have bumped the IWA for someone else. If anyone deserves it, it's her. No doubt about it. But I did get more feed backs or comments on our winner, so he beats her.

I'm being serious here. WHY does anyone listen to her anymore? It's painfully obvious that she is simply looking for another 15 minutes in the Spotlight. Again. This is going to be the last time I talk about this. I really do not even care to, but it IS "big News" still.

You all know the story. Sandra Fluke, too stupid to know she is nothing more than a Pawn and a distraction for the Left, goes on this made up Hearing and said that she and 4 out of 10 Females in Georgetown University Law Center have so much sex, that they are going broke trying to pay for Contraceptives. Rush came on and said, she just went on national Television and told everyone she was a "Slut" and that since she wanted other people to pay for her to have sex, is that not a "Prostitute?"

Truth is, oh, let me answer this. This guy asked me if I was going to Apologize since Rush did. The answer is NO. He was RIGHT. Now he apologized for using the Language, but he never actually called Sandra a "Slut" or a "Prostitute." He was saying that she called herself that. He is RIGHT. I said, what else DO you cal someone like this. Someone that is proud that she has so much sex, that she can afford a condom. A few years back, they would be called Loose, Easy, and yes, and Slut. If they are getting paid to have sex, that is the very definition of being a Prostitute. Is it not?

So some advertisers pulled away from Rush's Show and he apologized. I wish he didn't. He had no reason to. But he did. Some of those advertisers are on their knees BEGGING to come back by the way. Proflowers and Carbonite most likely two of them. If I were Rush, I'd most likely say no thanks. But I ain't he, and he ain't me. I also do not have to worry about Advertisers. So Whatever.

The sad little truth is, there are some that have been waiting for a moment, a second, a word, ANYTHING that they can use to get Rush off the Air. They PAY people to listen to and record EVERY second Rush is on the Air. They thought THIS was it. It's not. But that's what they think. So some are running with it.

Not to be out done, a washed up, has been, Liberal Hack, is crawling out from whatever rock she has been under. She looks like she needs some light. Gloria Allred. {Sigh}

“Mr. Limbaugh targeted his attack on a young law student who was simply exercised her free speech and her right to testify before congress on a very important issue to millions of American women and he vilified her. He defamed her and engaged in unwarranted, tasteless and exceptionally damaging attacks on her,” Allred told POLITICO Friday afternoon. “He needs to face the consequences of his conduct in every way that is meaningful.”
She wants him arrested. I kid you not. OK. MS. Allred. Was Rush NOT exercising HIS Free Speech? Of course. He could have even ACTUALLY called her a Slut and a Prostitute. He would STILL be within his RIGHTS in doing so. Second, what's her damage? Seems to me she is going to be making a lot of money, getting lots media attention. Even got a call from the President. Anyone hear of her before this? Where is the Damage MS Alldread, I mean Allred. SHE said she was having so much sex she is struggling to pay for it. So? Logic dictates, SLOOOW down? Hum?

This is just sad MS Allred

“I don’t reach out to women, they reach rout to me,” she said. “If she did reach out to me, obviously I would respond.”{Laughing} Go on in the Media and talk about this, say how Little Miss "Innocent" is a victim. And then you say you would be happy to respond her if she reaches out to you. {Laughing} Truth is, outside of your little Liberal Bubble, you're really not that important. No one really cares what you think or say. This lame attempt at getting in the middle of this is pathetic. It really is.
Peter

Sources:
Politico - Gloria Allred seeks Rush Limbaugh prosecution By MJ LEE | 3/9/12 6:30 PM EST

No comments: