Sunday, March 25, 2012

Oprah Fires 30, Me Hide?, Iran Planned to Bomb Israeli Ship

Preview for Sunday 032512

Hey folks,

Happy Sunday to ya. Glad you stopped by. Oh, seems I forgot to post the Email Link on Friday. Got this "You call it from the emails, yet you do not post an email link. How does that work?" First, uh, I got your Email? Second, I did forget to post the link. Sorry. I usually do. Like I do every Sunday, about this time I say this. If you want to be part of the OPNTalk, send in Articles, Comments, Complaints, or just say Hi, the Email as always is, opntalk@gmail.com. But I will try to remember next Friday. {Smile}

Last Sunday I asked you, "If a Show fails on a Network no one watches, does it make a noise?" I was talking about Oprah dropping Rosie O'Donnell, who was averaging fewer than 200,000 viewers, on a daily basis. So for fun I started asking people last Week, "Do you know where to find the OWN Network on your TV?" I asked 22 people. It doesn't matter if they had Cable, Dish, or Direct TV, It didn't matter who the Carrier was. Out of the 22 people I asked, ONE. Yes, 1. One person said Yes, and could tell me. She was also mad at me for calling Rosie a Fat Pig. Sorry. Just calling it like it is. {Smile} 1 out of 22. Any wonder WHY Oprah NOW fired 30 Employees? NO ONE IS WATCHING the Network. They do not even care enough to find out where it is on their TV.

This is another sign out there that most people in this Country are NOT Liberal Kooks. Rumor was back then that Oprah left her long time, Successful Talk Show, because she felt restrained and wanted to start her own Network to have more Freedom to be who she really is. She banked on Rosie being a Major Player and an Anchor For the Network. When that didn't work, they tried to tone down and modify Rosie. They tried to make her "Nice" again. Just failed big time because everyone know who and what Rosie is. Then if you watch the Shows, you get the idea of what Oprah is. There is not enough die hard Libs out there to make it work. This is why there is no Liberal Rush Limbaughs. Why no Liberal Radio works. But hey, they keep trying.

Anyway, coming right up?

Trayvon Martin Case Nothing To Do With "Stand Your Ground"
Stores All Over Country Pulling Pink Slime
Hummus, not Just Middle Eastern Anymore
DLA For Sunday 032512
IWA for Sunday 032512


All this as we dive into the Big Sunday Edition of the OPNTalk Blog. Of course I AM Pe,,,Oh yeah. That's another point I want to make. "You are real brave Online. Calling people idiots. Calling Rosie a 'fat pig.' Saying Liberals are stupid. I would like to see you say this stuff when you are not hiding behind a screen name."Signed BigThinker--- {Laughing} Me hiding? Hi, my name is Peter Carlock. I live in Sunny South Florida, Stuart to be more precise. I think, I may be wrong, but I THINK my Phone number is on my Profile. I sign EVERYTHING I write, WHEREEVER I write it. From Comment Sections on News Sights, fellow Blogs, WHATEVER. I do NOT sign it "BigThinker---" or "Fubar" or "Quicksilver" or anything else. So are you Male or Female? What's YOUR name? Where do YOU post from? {Laughing} Just saying.

Congrats to Rick Santorum who took Louisiana...Did you catch THIS?

According to Haaretz - Report: Iran planned to bomb Israeli ship in Suez Canal

Egyptian paper Al-Ahram reports that two Egyptian citizens received instructions from Iranian agents to attack an Israeli ship, and offered a third man 50 million Egyptian pounds to carry out the act. By Avi Issacharoff

The investigation of the two found that they had received their instructions from Iranian agents, and that the two asked a third person, by the name of Mohamed Zakri, to carry out the act in exchange for 50 million Egyptian pounds.
I know Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is paying attention. Are WE?

Going to fill my cup. Be right back.
Peter

Sources:
The Hollywood Reporter - Oprah Winfrey's OWN Lays Off 30 in Network Restructuring 2:31 PM PDT 3/19/2012 by Lacey Rose
Haaretz - Report: Iran planned to bomb Israeli ship in Suez Canal

No comments: