Saturday, August 05, 2006

Welcome Chief George Rowley

Hey folks,

Happy Saturday to you. Here is a first, "Behind the OPN Scenes" update for you. I told you on Thursday that there was possibly a new team member joining the OPN. Well, he has agreed to come aboard and I know you folks will love him.

He is a busy guy, so he will be here sporadically , but when he is, you will be treated to "Rowley’s Pearls of Wisdom", and true stories from the over 36 years in the business. What business? Law enforcement, Corporate Investigations, Private Investigations, and a host of things to do with the law enforcement field. Some of which we can’t talk about. So who is he?

Chief George Rowley is a well renowned, well respected, and most knowledgeable individual in the law enforcement field. He has and continues to do it all. He has worked for Police agencies, Judges, both Private and Corporate investigations. Chief Rowley serves in executive capacity of several law enforcement associations. I hear he is also now a co-founder and member of a news paper for law enforcement Personnel out of New York.

Folks, let me tell you something. You will NOT believe some of the stories that Chief Rowley may tell you. They can be amazing, funny, and completely unbelievable, but they are one hundred percent true. I know, I got a little taste of it when I worked for him for three and a half years back in the early 90s in New York. I’m telling you, truly, this was the most fun, funniest, and most educational three and a halve years I ever spent in my working history.

From the "Rowley's Pearls of Wisdom" and all the stories he could tell you, as humorous and unbelievable some of them may be to you, always remember, they will teach you something. You just need to sit back, read, understand, and be "infotained".

Welcome to the OPN Chief Rowley. It is an honor to have you aboard.
Peter

No comments: