Thursday, August 10, 2006

Is This The Demise Of The Republican Party?

Hey folks,

Want to start out your Thursday with a good laugh? I told you, which of course you needed not I nor anyone else to tell you, that this was a BIG race in Connecticut. This was important, not only to the Democratic party, but to everyone. This was a sign of the fact that either the LWL {Left Wing Looneys, for those who need further help in understanding} has completely taken over the once great and legitimate Democratic party, or if they failed to do so.

By the outcome, you can clearly see that Soros, the LWL blogs, such as the Moveon.org types, and the far left fringe looneys got their message out. Like I said before, when you have unlimited funds to get your message out, no matter how looney that message is, you will get some believing it. Soros, Moore, Franklin, etc., have a lot of funds.

So they succeeded in defeating Lieberman in the primary. The gloating has begun. But I would not be so fast to be so proud of what you accomplished. You took a loyal, die hard, long term Democrat, and threw him out like garbage. That did not sit well with a lot of Democrats. It will not sit well with the around eight hundred thousand voters who could turn out in November.

Here is the "funny" in this. In reference to National Security, Howard Dean said,

"It’s right-wing propaganda. They are beginning to look ridiculous: A majority of Americans now believe that going to Iraq was the wrong thing to do. I think this shows how far out of touch the Republicans are. What you are seeing is the beginning of the end of the Republicans, because a lot of this was a referendum on George Bush’s policies."

You know, I still hear that "Aaaaaarrrr" in my head every time I hear Dean’s name. Anyway, I understand why they are happy. They THINK that they are on a roll. I predict this, not only are they NOT on a roll, they may have done more damage to their party then they think. I predict that if Lieberman can hold up to the pressure, he will win the general election. Not only the Looneys and those who chose to follow them will vote, about the same number as this time, but those who could not. The Independents, and Republicans. I have a feeling that you will see a BIG difference.

I have news for you. So do they. This is why ALL the calls by the left and that mass media are asking Lieberman, "Please do not do this. For the good of the party, do not run as an Independent." I remember seeing one news program yesterday say, "You know if you do this, you will be putting a Republican in the office? You know that right?" Ah yes, the un bias media. Got to love them.

The truth is Mr. Aaar,,,I mean Dean. This is not the death of the Republican party. This is not even a big victory. The REAL vote comes in November. We’ll see then. I truly believe that this really was a sign to those in doubt, that the Looneys have taken over. I have been warning you of this. It has happened. Only in November will we TRULY know how much.

Gloat away My Dean and the LWL. You have bought, I mean, earned it. For now.
Peter

No comments: