Sunday, July 03, 2011

Why I Do Not Believe In The Death Penalty Part Three

We hear this way too much.

Hey folks,

OK. So we talked about God. The Bible. The Death Penalty. God Created it, we messed it up. And one of the things we messed up is with the Standard of Evidence to find one Guilty.

Every Year you hear of someone else that has been in Jail for a LONG time, getting out because of DNA Evidence. Well, a friend of mine. Tony Shin let me know about this Inforgraphic. It really says all you need to know about one of the things MOST wrong with our Justice System. Here it is.

Not Guilty - DNA Evidence Exoneration
Created by: Forensic Science

Alright, I know, I'm done. {Smile} I hope you understand my position a bit better now. Be right back to talk about Insomnia.
Peter

Note: I just realized that the Infographic was cut off. I'll look into that and how to correct it. Meanwhile, click the Link, to see the whole thing. Well worth the look.

No comments: