Monday, October 20, 2008

Thank You For Your Well Wishes And Prayers For My Mom

Sincerely, Just THANK YOU.

Hey folks,

Just a quick check in. I can not thank you enough for your prayers and well wishes for my Mom. She is doing OK. In a lot of pain, and with three broken bones in her Right Foot, and a bum Left Knee that she has already had, she can not stand up on her own right now. Then since she also broke her Right Wrist, crutches are out.

It is going to be a long and painful road to recovery for her, and I and other family members will be there to help as much as possible. So if I miss a day here or there, please forgive me.

To answer one of your questions, no. It was a simple fall. She was at work, just walking back to her desk when her foot got caught on the carpet, she kept going but her foot didn't. She broke her wrist trying to brace her fall.

My Mom is a little heavy and has quite a few medical problems to begin with, so they estimate that it will take a little longer for her to heal, than say, someone like me. But in the long run, I think she will be just fine.

Thank you again, it really DOES mean a lot. Like I said, if a miss a day here or there, please forgive me. I have always believed and will always believe, FAMILY FIRST.

Sincerely,
Peter Carlock

No comments: