Sunday, April 19, 2009

There Can Be Only One Messiah

When in Rome,

Hey folks,

One of my fondest memories is when I went to a Passover Dinner at one of my friend's houses. Now I'm not Jewish, and at this point, I had no idea what any of the Jewish Passover meant. But I just went with the flow.

When I arrived, I was greeted by my friend at his door. He gave me a Yamaka to put on my head. Now again, I'm not Jewish, and did not really care to put what looked like a "Flimsy Flyer" on my head, but I was a guest at his house. A lesson I learned in church came to mind, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do." so I put it on.

So then he broke bread, said a prayer, and we all started to eat. GREAT food. He was teaching me what this and that meant. He shared stories and it was a great night all around.

I have since been in Synagogues, Catholic Churches, Baptist, even a Kingdom Hall. Although I have many issues with man-made traditions, called Religion, I still did what they did, and learned as I did. It is a sign of respect.

You do not have to even be talking about Religion. I have been in homes where you are expected to take off your shoes, where a robe to a dinner, only sit on the floor. Again, I did and do, all these things, out of respect.

Then you have Obama. Obama was a guest of Georgetown University. He was happy to be there, however, since there can only be one Messiah, they had to cover up the symbol of Jesus.

Due to a request from the White House Staff, the university covered up the “IHS”— a symbol of the name of Jesus Christ — on the stage of Gaston Hall during President Obama’s speech on Tuesday.

“Georgetown University was pleased to host President Obama to deliver a major address on the economy in Gaston Hall earlier this week,” university spokesperson Julie Bataille said in an e-mail. “In coordinating the logistical arrangements for the event, Georgetown honored the White House staff’s request to cover all of the Georgetown University signage and symbols behind the Gaston Hall stage in order to accommodate a backdrop of American flags, consistent with other policy speeches.”


No it really is NOT consistent with other speeches. The symbols were covered at request of "the one" who was to be there. It was covered up as to not portray Obama as a hypocrite after his absurd statement that we are not a Christian Nation.

Not to mention, what would this symbolize to the Muslims that Obama wants to work with. What about the fact that the Mainstream Media continues to portray Obama himself as the {False} Messiah? There can be only one you know.

I guess Obama is ashamed of his "Christian Faith." He is a Christian you know. He will tell you that. {Sigh} After being corrected. Remember this?






{Smile} Be right back.
Peter

Sources:
TheHoya.com

No comments: