Sunday, January 30, 2011

IWA For Sunday 013011

To tell the truth, or not, that is the question.

Hey folks,

Time to wrap things up with the Idiot of the Week. This week, our idiot is not awarded for telling the Truth, but he is an Idiot for LYING about telling the Truth. He said this, which of course created a HUGE problem for Obama, the LWL, and the MMD.

"Yesterday, talking to Neil's office, Neil says that he searched everywhere using his powers as governor ..... there is no Barack Obama birth certificate in Hawaii. Absolutely no proof at all that he was born in Hawaii."
Now this is Mike Evans, "Celebrity Journalist" giving a Radio interview talking about Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie. Apparently, this guy has been friends with Neil Abercrombie for YEARS. They were having a causal conversation about Obama. Abercrombie wanted to get past this whole "Birther" argument. He wanted to put to bed the notion that Obama was not born in the US. SO when he became Governor, he was going to prove it once and for all. Problem is, he found NOTHING. So he, again, in a causal conversation, said this.

"Yesterday, talking to Neil's office, Neil says that he searched everywhere using his powers as governor ..... there is no Barack Obama birth certificate in Hawaii. Absolutely no proof at all that he was born in Hawaii."
Remember, these two have been friends since the 1980s. This seems pretty clear to me. It seems that he said what he said.

But you can imagine, the phone calls came. Emails,,no there would be a written record, but I bet someone showed up at his door. Something happen. Because all of a sudden?

“Only this I can you tell you is 100 percent fact: that Neil never told me there was no birth certificate,” Evans told Fox News. “I never talked to him.”
{Laughing} He went on to say this.

“I was on 34 radio stations that morning. That was the only station where I said, instead of saying ‘the hospital said there’s no birth certificate’ I misspoke and said Neil said that,” Evans said. “I misspoke and I apologize for that. I apologize to Neil.”
“I misspoke and I apologize for that. I apologize to Neil?" Again he said?

"Yesterday, talking to Neil's office, Neil says that he searched everywhere using his powers as governor ..... there is no Barack Obama birth certificate in Hawaii. Absolutely no proof at all that he was born in Hawaii."
Yeah I can see how that was a mis-speak. I can see how this could have been meant to be ‘the hospital said there’s no birth certificate.’ NOT. He did not mis-speak. He meant what he said. He was talking to his friend, his friend was disappointed that he could not produce a Birth Certificate to put all this "Nonsense" to rest. Abercrombie is a big Obamanite. He is a BIG supporter. He wanted to defend Obama and show these Idiots that Obama WAS born in Hawaii. But he, even with the full authority of Governorship behind him, could not produce it. He could find NOTHING. But now? They never even talked?

Congratulations Mike Evans, for allowing yourself to be intimidated into looking like a fool, you ARE the idiot of the Week. Not for speaking the truth, but for being SILENCED by fear and intimidation. How could ANYONE believe a single thing you say from this point forward?
Peter

Sources:
Fox News - Celebrity Journalist: I Never Spoke to Hawaii Gov About Obama Birth Certificate

No comments: