Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just A Reminder

Absence until 0928009

Hey folks,

Just a little reminder, I will NOT be here tomorrow, or Sunday. I have a family medical issue to deal with. I will be by my Niece's side tomorrow as she goes in for an Operation. This means I will not be here. So there will be no "From the Emails" Friday nor will there be a "Big Sunday Edition" this week.

You know, after yesterday, it's probably a good thing that I will be away for four days. Obama is starting to become hazardous to my health. Seriously. I am getting to the point where just the sight of him and his voice are starting to make me sick. What he is trying to do? Sorry. Not in MY America. But that's coming right up. Complete with the Transcript of Obama's UN Speech that I posted last night.

So again folks, no Friday nor Sunday Editions this week. But fret not, to much of some of you out there chagrins, I will be back on Tuesday 092809. See you then.
Peter

No comments: