Sunday, September 20, 2009

API / Blogger Conference Call 091709

Transcript of the API Conference call with Bloggers

Hey folks,

I'll tell you a funny story. I was invited to attend this past Conference Call between API {The American Petroleum Institute and a number of Bloggers. Other obligations kept me from taking part. However, I send Jane a question to ask for me during the call, and she responded, "I'm sorry I did not get to ask your question during the call." You see folks, there is a good reason for that. I sent my question in on FRIDAY morning. The call took place this past THURSDAY. Last time I checked, Jane, nor the API, have found a way to accomplish time travel, so, there you go. {Laughing} But here is the Transcript, and of course, you can always HEAR the call over at the Energy Tomorrow Blog.

The bloggers on the call included:

Byron King, Whiskey and Gunpowder
Gail Tverberg,
The Oil Drum
Geoff Styles,
Energy Outlook
Lew Waters,
Right in a Left World
Nan Swift,
FreedomTalks
Robert Rapier,
R-Squared

September 17 Blogger Call: Waxman-Markey Bill


As always, chucked full of GREAT information. Take the time, or to save you the reading, as I said, you can always click over to the Energy Tomorrow Blog and listen to it as it happened.

Don't worry folks, I KNOW it is Sunday now. {Smile} I figure it all out eventually. I'll be right back.
Peter

No comments: