Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Good Night's Sleep?

If you are like me, it can be elusive.

Hey folks,

I don't sleep anymore. I really don't. Between 8 and 10 pm, if I am sitting in my lounge chair, attempting to watch a little TV with the Family, I pass out. I mean TOTALLY out. My Wife gets me barely awake enough to go to bed. Out again. But therein lies the problem. Two to Three Hours later, I'm WIDE AWAKE!!

This can go on for weeks. Day after day with an average of 3 Hours a day of ACTUALLY hard sleep, with the rest of the night being nothing more than a crapshoot. Hey, at least I do not Sleep Walk anymore, well, while actually ASLEEP.

So my Wife, getting concern because she remembered THIS....

Being clear about the effects of the sleep deprivation is very important. It will decrease the immunity of the body and weaken the resistance of various diseases. You can find that the people who suffered from sleep deprivation are easy to fall ill. Also, it can lead to memory loss and headaches, this is very serious because it may affect your work, think about the situation that if you always forget the task which your boss have told you, you may get fired. It can affect your life, your work and your study directly. What’s more, sleep deprivation will cause an autonomic disorder which is a visceral dysfunction syndrome, including the function of the circulatory system, digestive system disorder and sexual dysfunction, as a result of this disease, as you know heart disease or stomach illness. What I want to say is that the effects of the sleep deprivation are huge. Hong Kong University researchers recently found that sleep deprivation may lead to ulcers and even cancer. They carried out experiments on two groups of mice, one group of rats live in the drums for 7 days, researchers play the drums continually, so that these rats can only have an hour a day to sleep, the researchers discovered the cancer gene on the stomachwall of this group of rats.

If symptom of sleep deprivation last a long time, it will cause senile dementia, or premature aging even shorten life spans, when these happened, I have to say that your whole life has been destroyed totally. For the children, the sleep deprivation effects will affect their growing and development. In a word, sleep deprivation has great impact on all aspects of our life, so pay attention to this and prevent it early.
So she goes out and gets me "supplements.com/Melatonin-TR-5mg-100-Tablets-p-19117.html">Natrol Melatonin TR" with Vitamin B6. I will let you know if it works for me. However, by chance, I guess, I get this in the Emails. It's from Dr. Connealy. Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy attended the University of Texas School of Public Health and the University of Chicago Medical School. She then completed her post-graduate training at the Harbor/UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles, California. Dr. Connealy is the Medical Director of the Center for New Medicine in Orange County, California and the Author of the Newport Natural Health Letter. Here it is...

Dear Sleepless Reader,

Are you finding it increasingly difficult to enjoy a good night's sleep?

Do you go to bed feeling dead tired, yet unable to get to sleep? Or do you fall asleep quickly, only to wake up a few hours later? Do you feel like, no matter what you do or what trick you try, you can't get a good night's sleep?

If so, you're not alone.

The National Sleep Foundation (NSF) found that 60 percent of men and women experience sleep problems almost every night. And research conducted at Harvard University concludes that 7 out of every 10 adults fail to get the quality sleep they need.

The lack of good, consistent sleep causes more health problems than you may realize.

When you don't get a good night's sleep -- meaning at least 8 hours of restorative sleep -- you do more harm to your body than just creating those bags under your eyes. Without those 8 hours, you are compromising the functions of every cell in your body, making it extremely difficult for you to maintain good health.

While you go through the various stages of sleep each night, your body is doing anything but resting!

It's repairing muscles and tissues damaged throughout the day, releasing hormones you need to regulate aging and appetite, storing your memories, providing energy to your brain, and boosting your energy supply.

These unconscious activities affect every aspect of your physical and mental health, and they have a tremendous impact upon your quality of life. Getting a good night's sleep every night is not a luxury, it's a necessity.

Here's why sleep problems worsen with age...

I know that you are not choosing to get a poor night's sleep. When this issue comes up with my patients, I often hear, "Dr. Connealy, it's not like I want to wake up in the middle of night! It's just that, no matter what I do, I cannot seem to sleep through the night."

Well, the problem is all about declining melatonin production, which happens to us all as we age. Melatonin is a naturally occurring hormone in the body that has a vital connection to sleep. As Mother Nature would have it, melatonin is released in response to the daily cycle of day and night. Production is highest between the hours of 10 p.m. and 2 a.m. -- right around bedtime.

However, as you age, your production of melatonin decreases. It happens to all of us, and it clearly explains why you may never have had any sleep difficulties for your entire life, only to start experiencing trouble sleeping, seemingly for no reason. Low melatonin production can leave you struggling to get to sleep and waking up earlier and earlier every morning. If the problem isn't addressed, before you know it, you are living life everyday, feeling like you've been up all night.
YEAH!!! There now..

Before things get any more exhausting, you may need a little extra help. Fortunately, I have found a safe and natural solution that can help overcome your declining melatonin production.

But first, let me explain why not all melatonin is created equally. . .

The secret about most melatonin supplements...

You probably know that many doctors recommend the hormone melatonin as a supplement to their patients struggling with sleep issues. I, too, am one of those doctors.

However, after researching many of the melatonin products on the market, I found that the bulk of them have one significant drawback. Because your body burns through standard melatonin formulations within three to four hours after taking them, when you take many of these products you'll wind up wide awake at 2 or 3 in the morning when they wear off.

Fortunately, I'm excited to say, I've found a solution I want to share with you -- I call it "The 8-Hour Sleep Solution", and it is a totally unique supplement formulation that includes a slow-release type of melatonin that works throughout the night, not just for four hours.
I'm not attempting to take anything away from the good Doctor here, but the one my Wife got me is slow release also..

Now, I'm sure you're wondering...

"What's so special about this Slow-Release Melatonin?"

The melatonin in most products is released all at once, thus putting you to sleep rather quickly.

While this sounds wonderful, the problem is that before long, you will wake up and, if you're like many of the patients I've worked with over the years, you'll find it very difficult to get back to sleep.

What's unique about my product is that the melatonin isn't released all at once. Rather, it is slowly released over an entire night, allowing you to remain in a deep sleep for up to 8 hours. This gentle, steady flow of melatonin virtually ensures you get the full night's sleep that you need to function well and feel your best the next day.

Additionally, the 8-Hour Sleep Solution with slow-release melatonin is non-habit forming and has no side effects, as melatonin is a gentle, naturally occurring hormone in the body.

But melatonin alone isn't the answer. There is a surprising second ingredient you need for deeper, restorative sleep.

You might never have guessed but calcium, yes calcium, is also required to get the restful night's sleep your body needs.
Wait....Yup. It has Calcium also...

Studies show that calcium has a profound impact upon the quality of your sleep. In fact, a study published in the European Neurology Journal reported that your body's calcium level is higher during the deepest phases of sleep than during any other phase. This is important to know because it is during these deepest phases that you get the restorative sleep your body needs to stay well.

Researchers also concluded that disturbances in sleep are, in part, related to a calcium deficiency -- which makes the unique formulation of The 8-Hour Sleep Solution even more effective. Not only does it include the melatonin you need to get to sleep and stay asleep, but it also includes calcium to help ensure that you have a restful night of sleep.

It is a known fact that calcium helps your brain to use the amino acid tryptophan, which is famous for its ability to help induce sleep. Keeping your calcium level up with The 8-Hour Sleep Solution is important, not only to your bones, but also to your ability to get the sleep you need!

This is the sleep solution so natural, Mother Nature would -- and does! -- use it.

When I'm discussing health concerns with my patients, I work very hard to determine the best advice to give, so I oftentimes ask myself, "What would Mother Nature say?"

In other words, before I prescribe any drug and before I recommend any medical procedure, I first seek the safest, most natural and effective remedies available -- just as Mother Nature would.

That's why I'm so excited about The 8-Hour Sleep Solution. It is the key to safe, effective, and non-habit forming relief from your sleep issues -- and it's as close to nature as you can get.

Now you can fire those sheep!

No longer will you have to drink warm milk or count sheep to get the sleep you need. Those days, my friend, can finally be over for you, with help from The 8-Hour Sleep Solution. And, fortunately, our full refund policy makes it very easy for you to give it a try.

Please place your order immediately. You can begin taking it right away, and start experiencing consistent, restful sleep night after night. If you find that The 8-Hour Sleep Solution doesn't help you, just send it back. We'll promptly refund your money, with absolutely no questions asked.

I'm happy to offer this guarantee because I'm certain you'll find that this product will help you, just as it has helped me, members of my family, and so many of my patients.
So yeah, she is plugging a Product here. My Wife got mine from Walgreen's. I think they sell it at Walmart also. Not CHEAP. Like $10 bucks for a Hundred Pills. But if it works GREAT. However, if you do not want to throw the $10 Bucks away on a MAYBE, you could order directly from Dr. Connealy and Newport Natural Health also for $10 Bucks. Difference is, if you are not satisfied, she will refund your money..

I'm going to try it. If you are having problems sleeping, perhaps you may want to look into it as well. Be right back.
Peter

Sources:
Newport Natural Health - The Secret of getting 8 hours of Restorative Sleep a night by Doctor Leigh Erin Connealy MD

No comments: