Sunday, January 22, 2012

Debates are Over, Keystone May Be Alive and Well, Port Salerno Seafood Fest...

Preview for Sunday 012212

Hey folks,

That's IT!!! It's all over. Chuck Norris Endorses Newt Gingrich. Since we all know how tough Chuck Norris IS, no one is going to dare challenge him. So there is no reason to continue with the Debates...{Smile}

Happy Sunday to ya folks....Welcome to the OPNTalk Blog. This IS your Provocateur of Thought himself, Peter Carlock, and this IS the Big Sunday Edition of the OPNTalk Blog. Glad you stopped by. If you want to be a part of the OPNTalk Blog, the Email is, as always, opntalk@gmail.com.

Did you catch this? The Keystone Pipeline MAY be alive and well. Regardless of what Obama wants. That's RIGHT. That's GREAT News. I hope they do it. According to Bloomberg - TransCanada May Shorten Keystone XL, Bypass Federal Review January 20, 2012, 12:08 AM EST

TransCanada Corp. may shorten the initial path for its rejected Keystone XL project, bringing oil from Montana’s Bakken Shale to refiners in the Gulf of Mexico and removing the need for federal approval.

“There certainly is a potential opportunity to connect the Bakken to the Gulf Coast,” Alex Pourbaix, TransCanada’s president of energy and oil pipelines, said in a telephone interview today. “That is obviously something we’ll be looking into over the next few weeks.”
Good. Too bad we have a President that likes to play Politics, with American Security and the American Economy, instead of doing the most obvious and RIGHT thing to do for the Country.

Coming right up today?

Obama Ruled?
Bye Bye Obmamnet, For Now Anyway
Can Coffee Help Prevent Type 2 Diabetes?
DLA For Sunday 012212
IWA for Sunday 012212


All that in just a few minutes. I'll tell ya what folks, I can wait til next week. January 28, 2012 is the return of the Port Salerno Sea Food Festival. I missed it last year due to prior obligations, but I will NOT be missing it this Year.

I am an acute observer of People and Human Nature. I could go to a Mall, and sit for hours and just WATCH people. So you bring something like THIS, where there will be Hundreds of Thousands, if not MILLIONS of People, you KNOW I'll be there. Besides all that, I love Seafood. {Smile}

Folks, I'm telling ya, if you are EVER in Sunny South Florida during this time of year, you HAVE to check out the Port Salerno Seafood Fest. It is GREAT every time I go. Food, Music, and all those people. It really is a blast.

But that is NEXT week. I AM here today, and we have a lot to cover. Going to fill my cup. Be right back
Peter

No comments: