Friday, July 02, 2010

Attack Of the 50 Pelosi

Now I'm in a better Mood.

Hey folks,

I was planning on coming in this morning and saying "Sorry, the Email Segment will have to wait until the Big Sunday Edition of the OPNTalk Blog. Too many things really ticked me off yesterday, and there are a whole lot of I told you sos out there."

I was going to talk about how Obama was lying through his teeth about how the Stimulus is working. Some Media people actually came out and said that they are starting to fell bad for him. Told you so. I was going to talk about how the World is saying "Screw You Obama." Told you so. Yet the MMD wants you to believe he is BRILLIANT and the World loves us. First time in over 8 uh, 9, years. {Sigh} I was going to talk about how Obama just said he wants Amnesty. Told you so. I was going to comment on how the Obama Regime and the LWL are using the Deep Horizon Accident to push for Cap and Tax. Told you so.

Yes I was going to pass on the Email, well, put off the Email Segment until I saw THIS. "Hey Pete, you got to love this!" AND I DO!!!! It IS Friday, so lets go to the Emails. I'm still laughing. Here is the spot.




{Laughing} I do love it. According to Andrew Breitbart Presents - Attack of the 50 Foot Pelosi by Publius

RightChange.com, Inc. today released “The Attack of the 50-Foot Pelosi” ad in Pennsylvania for the Tim Burns’ special election race. In a tight race, Tim Burns, the Republican candidate is running against Mark Critz, a former congressional staffer for John Murtha and the Democratic candidate. The election will be held on Tuesday, May 18th to fill John Murtha’s congressional seat. Murtha died unexpectedly on February 9, 2010.

The 30-second ad uses new technology for political ads with humor and cutting-edge animation similar to watching a Pixar movie. In the ad, Speaker Pelosi transforms into an enormous menace as she defies the will of the American people by pushing the costly liberal agenda including higher taxes and bailouts. The Pennsylvania voters fight back to subdue Speaker Pelosi with Tim Burns campaign buttons and save America.

Founded in August 2008, RightChange.com, Inc. supports policies and candidates dedicated to fiscal responsibility and a strong national security for the United States, while upholding the principles of freedom, competitiveness and entrepreneurial spirit of the American people. RightChange.com, Inc. will continue to focus on battleground states and races in the 2010 midterm elections and to engage the America people on key policy issues facing the entire country.

Don't worry, I'm sure I will touch on some of the other stuff coming up on Sunday. Which of course is the day of the big celebration of Freedom. Our Independence. More on that then also. But I do have to thank the person that sent this in. It really did cheer me up a bit. See you Sunday.
Peter

Note: From The Emails is a weekly Segment every Friday, or occasionally anytime, that appears here at the OPNTalk Blog. Please feel free to Email any Articles, Comments, Thoughts, Whatever, that you may like to share to opntalk@gmail.com As always, you never know what you may see here.

No comments: