Sunday, November 01, 2009

Family Illness and Thanks,

Preview For Sunday 110109

Hey folks,

Happy Sunday to you. Welcome to the Big Sunday Edition of the OPNTalk Blog. Before I get to anything, I have something to share with you all. For those of you who follow me on Facebook, you know that I asked for Prayers for my Mother. My Mom, Diana Michaud, had what is now being called a "Blackout Cluster," or a series of mini Strokes. She was taken to the ICU at the local Hospital Wednesday Afternoon.

It has been a trying time as of late. Her left arm is all but limp. Her left hand is weak and she has no feeling in it. They have found some bleeding in her brain and are currently working hard at attempting to discover what caused it and what they can do to prevent it from happening again.

I have to tell you, the out pouring of love I have felt from my friends, and strangers alike, during this time, from Emails to comments on Facebook, has been very much appreciated and I want to thank each and every one of you. I let my Mom know that she has quite a few people pulling for her. It really does mean more than I will ever be able to convey. THANK YOU.

Back to business. Coming right up today

GOP, GET THE MESSAGE!
Seniors TV Ad 'Don't Cut Medicare!'
Iran Stalling? Really?
29 Gifts in 29 Days AMAZING
IWA For Sunday 110109

All that in just a second. Did any of you catch this complete and utter BS? AP - Stimulus saved, created 650,000 jobs, gov't claims

WASHINGTON – Nearly 650,000 jobs have been saved or created under President Barack Obama's economic stimulus plan, the government said Friday, and the White House declared the nation on track to meet the president's goal of 3.5 million by the end of next year.

New job numbers from businesses, contractors, state and local governments, nonprofit groups and universities were released, showing 640,329 positions credited to the stimulus, according to the independent federal board monitoring the program's progress.


There is only one problem with this. It IS complete BS. It is just a number that the White House, or the Media, are throwing out there. Why? Because it can NOT be proven or dis-proven. Complete speculation at best. All this is, is an attempt to cover up for Obama. Our unemployment rate is skyrocketing and getting worse. His Stimulus plan is a complete failure. Only something like 14 percent has actually been spent. Not to mention there is NO MATHEMATICAL way to track so called SAVED jobs. NONE. I can say that I saved 650,000 jobs because if I took over as CEO of Wal-Mart, I would have laid off that many people. But since I didn't take over Wal-Mart, I SAVED THOSE JOBS. Go me. OK. Now YOU prove me wrong. Prove that I would have fired that many people. Prove that by me NOT taking over Wal-Mart, those jobs are saved.

Sorry, but anyone with an IQ above 10 understands that this is a completely Bogus and made up number. But you can not disprove the claim. Nothing happened so Obama saved them. {Sigh}

Going to fill my cup. Chocolate Swirl today. Get yours. I will be right back.
Peter

Sources:
AP - Stimulus saved, created 650,000 jobs, gov't claims

No comments: