Sunday, August 17, 2008

Preview For Sunday 081808

It's My Birthday!


Hey folks,

Yes. It's my Birthday. I do not really care. Where am I? Right here with you. {Smile} I know friends and family are making some kind of preparations, but I am here for the big Sunday Edition of the OPNTalk Blog. What a day we have today. As soon as I get past all the bugs I am having this morning.

Coming right up today?

Brainwashing You To Think Green
Response To Anonymous
Letter From API President to The Gang Of Ten
You and I HAVE SEEN Bigfoot
Information about MRSA
IWA For Sunday 081708


A lot to cover today before the get together. So sit back, get ready, here we go.
Peter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Peter said...

Thank you So very Much. It was a great day. Now back to normal. {Smile}
Peter