Monday, August 25, 2008

Obama Picks Biden

You DO know Joe. Right?

Hey folks,

Not a lot of time this morning, and I'm sure we will be talking more about this in the coming days. But the BIG news as of about 1:10 AM Saturday Morning was this. Obama picks Sen. Joe Biden as his VP.

Well, I guess that makes total sense. After all, it was Joe that paid Obama one of his first compliments. Remember? Joe Biden said this.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," he said. "I mean, that’s a storybook, man."

That's a storybook? The "first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean?" Hell of a compliment. Remember, this is the same guy that said this.

"In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

He even SAID "I'm not joking." Which means that he TRULY means what he said. He truly believes that. Just like he believe that Obama is the "first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean?" Which also must mean that he sees most African-Americans as stupid and dirty, right? Remember Rev Jackson ran fro President. Al Sharpton? I guess in Biden's eyes they are NOT "articulate and bright and clean."

Remember what he said about Obama's Iraq policies? He said Barack Obama is "offering charming but insubstantial fluff." {Laughing} I guess Obama forgot about that.

A while back, out of frustration, I posted They Are FOR Minorities? you can find all the links and background material there. I really do not get why the Minorities still blindly follow the Democrat Party. I mean that. I just do not get it. Now we have Obama. An African-American male that is within a heartbeat of actually becoming the President of the United States of America, and he picks a White, Racist sounding, life long Politician as his number two? Got to love change. Well, maybe he is going after the White Racist vote. Then, in that case, I guess it makes perfect sense. But it is the New Democrat Party we are talking about. No logic, reality, or sense required.
Peter

Sources:
OPNTalk - They Are FOR Minorities?

No comments: