Sunday, August 03, 2008

Preview For Sunday 08/03/08

Welcome to the Big Sunday Edition of the OPNTalk Blog

Hey folks,

Good Sunday morning to you. Hope all is well. Welcome to the Big Sunday Edition of the OPNTalk Blog. Where more time equals more Infotainment. Where we will discuss things in more detail and be able to spend more time on the things that matter most. Along with a bit of lightness, feel good stuff, and the like. We are fully loaded today. Coming right up?

Pelosi and Democrats Walk Out On America AGAIN.
Interesting Concept for New Refineries
House votes to give FDA authority over Big Tobacco
Her Parents sure named her right
IWA For Sunday 080308

I also want to send a special THANK YOU out to all of you that continue to send me in stuff via the Email. I am loving the articles and comments I am getting there. I also love the comments that you leave here on the Blog. I know, I know, I sometimes fail to respond the same day. I will work on that. But please do not let that deter you from doing so. I DO see them on the day, or the very next day they come in. I really do appreciate them more than you know.

To answer another question publicly since I seem to have to from time to time, YES, I do screen the comments on this Blog. I do so for ONE reason and ONE reason alone. SPAM. Any other comment left on the Blog WILL BE PUBLISHED. So for those of you out there that think "Why bother leaving a comment on his blog? He will not publish it if it is not something he agrees with." That is not the case. A while back there was a person named Betty that use to call me names and post things I did not agree with at all, yet I allowed her comments to be published. I love debates. If I'm not here, I can be found elsewhere in a few places, when time allows, debating people on various topics. So feel free to leave ANY comment you want.

Anyway, we are revved up and ready to go, so sit back, get ready, I'll be right back.
Peter

No comments: