Saturday, June 09, 2007

Technical Difficulties

Hey folks,

RELAX!! All is OK. Thank you very much for your concern. The truth of my absence for the past two days is simply a case of technical difficulties.
Thursday night I came in to research a little more information of the Paris Hilton mess and found I kept receiving a message "Can not find server." My modem was continuously flashing receiving but would not send. I worked on it a bit and could not resolve the problem.

On Friday morning I contacted my friends over at Comcast who ran a diagnostic and said the problem was on their end and somewhere here. They sent out a tech at 1:30 pm today. He advised me that this is an on going problem and that they are working on trying to find the problem and resolve it. He replaced some equipment here and got us up and running again. He said that he would add me to the list of similar problems and they would let me know.

Just tonight, a few minutes ago actually, it just happen again for a few seconds. So I apologize in advance if I disappear for another day or two. The problem seems to be their's from the many Comcast customers having the same problem. They assure me that they are working hard to solve it, so I’m giving them the opportunity to do just that.

Needless to say, I have a lot to comment on and will try to get it all in. It will most assuredly be condensed form. I scrapped the Paris Hilton thing now that she is back in jail, but I still feel that this Sheriff needs to be fired, or minimum, fined and charged with contempt of court over showing Miss Hilton favoritism. This should be a clear cut case.

More on this, Immigration, and Global Warming coming right up in the next two days, as long as I’m able. Along with of course the normal Sunday stuff. I’ll be right back.
Peter

No comments: