Saturday, June 02, 2007

More Evidence?

Hey folks,

Happy Saturday to you. You know, yesterday, I had the rare opportunity to do one of the things I wish I could do more often, I spent the day listening to talk radio. I started with a local show on 1590 WPSL, "Breakfast with Birchfield" 7-9, I switched to 85.5 for "Dr. Laura" from 9-11:30 when "Paul Harvey" came on. Then back to 1590 at 12pm for Rush Limbaugh, and then the start of the Sean Hannity show at 3. I had to go after that. But I was having a great day, just getting over the anger I was feeling in the morning when Rush said this.

RUSH: Mickey Kaus on Slate.com. Headline:"Hillary Easdropper?"Page 93 of the unreleased Gerth-Van Natta Hillary Clinton book has quite a bombshell, Kaus writes. Hillary "So the Clintons were out there just like that couple, grandparents driving on I-75 here in Florida heading up to Jacksonville to do some Christmas shopping, and like every one of us they had a cell phone monitor in their car, right there in the dashboard, and they decided to tune in, and all of a sudden, just quite by accident, they said they caught a moment of history. They listened to Newt Gingrich talking to John Boehner. By the way, who was it that got this? Was it Moran or McDermott? Yeah, it was McDermott, Baghdad Jim McDermott.

Now he went on of course, but all I kept hearing in my mind was "listened to a secretly recorded audiotape of a phone conversation of Clinton critics plotting their next attack. The tape contained discussions of another woman who might surface with allegations about an affair with Bill. Bill's supporters monitored frequencies used by cell phones, and the tape was made during one of those monitoring sessions."

Folks, this sent me into orbit. I could not wait to get back to the OPN office and research this a little more. Then Sean started his show with the same story. I just couldn’t leave to get back. As it turned out, I couldn’t get back at all. Until NOW.

Now just that morning I told you what Hillary has been saying. What she actually WANTS to do. Then this? Illegally listening to phone conversations? Monitoring her critics? {Sigh} Then I found that this is from a book. Soon to be released. One. Two, this was said to have happened in 92. OK, so I have no way of ACTUALLY verifying this and back it with facts. Does it make sense? Yes. Could I see them doing this? ABSOLUTELY! But no way of proving it.

So I started to feel better. I was talking about this to someone and they asked me a question. It was one of MY kind of questions. Simplistic, logically based, and sometimes impossible to answer. "Well, if they were then, no one knew about it, then why would they have stopped?" Would they not be doing the same thing if not intensify their efforts? They want Hillary in. Right?"

{Banging hand on desk} You know what folks, I stood there in absolute and utter amazement. GREAT Question. Let’s say this WAS a fact. They WERE doing this. Well, then they still ARE. So if you put this into the whole mix, you have to see that this could be standard MO. The government will be listening to your private calls. You say something out of line? You could get a knock on the door. They apparently see nothing wrong with this.

Be cautious on this one though folks. I cannot proof it yet. I cannot back it up with facts. I cannot say, beyond a doubt, the Clintons did it. I can believe it’s true. You can believe it’s true. When we read this book, we may find facts that cannot be disputed. But just keep this in mind folks, if they have no opposition, ANYTHING goes.
Peter



Sources;
Rush
Slate.com

No comments: