Friday, May 18, 2007

The Decisiveness of Al Gore

Hey folks,

HAPPY FRIDAY! It is Friday, my favorite day of the week. So what is the news of the day this morning? Al Gore. Will he or won’t he running in 08? Is he a stealth candidate? Is he just sitting back and waiting to see? What are his intentions?

According to Reuters -Al Gore says he's out of love with politics

Former U.S. vice president Al Gore says he has "fallen out of love with politics" and does not want to run for president although he has not ruled it out completely.

{Laughing} He has "fallen out of love" with politics, but has not ruled it out. There a great answer.

"If I do my job right, all the candidates will be talking about the climate crisis," Gore said in an interview with Time Magazine released on Thursday.

"And I'm not convinced the presidency is the highest and best role I could play."

He added, "It would take a lot to disabuse me of the notion that my highest and best use is to keep building that consensus."

Asked what it would take for him to run, Gore said, "I can't say because I'm not looking for it. But I guess I would know it if I saw it. I haven't ruled it out. But I don't think it's likely to happen."

Because he is making MILLIONS on the Global Warming scam. He will NOT be able to continue to do that as President. He also would not have the freedom to go and do whatever he wants that he enjoys now. His wife actually came right out and said it in the Time interview. Time -The Last Temptation of Al Gore

His wife is more blunt. "He's got access to every leader in every country, the business community, people of every political stripe," says Tipper. "He can do this his way, all over the world, for as long as he wants. That's freedom. Why would anyone give that up?"

Why would he give that up? OF course she isn’t ruling anything out either.

Tipper Gore said she is happy to see her husband freed from politics after 30 years but says she would support him if he decided to get back in the game. "If the feeling came over him and he had to do it, of course I'd be with him," she said.

Look folks, he is free to scam the world. He is free to make millions of dollars. He is free to have a monopoly on "Carbon Credits" But NOT as President.

That would surely become a problem for him. If he was President, was able to create laws that would force YOU to pay a company to offset your "Cardon Footprint," and the company is OWNED by the President? You get the point.

No I doubt very much the Al Gore will ever consider running again. He has too much to lose.
Peter

Sources;

2 comments:

All Blog Spots said...

nice blog

Anonymous said...

I hope your right. This guy is a hungry man for power and fame. Money he has plenty of already.
I have never been convinced of his sincerity over the Global Warming thing. His movie was mostly about him and how great he is. It was about selling Al Gore. I doubt if the Democrat party would place him in the running, but you never know, the election is still a ways off