Wednesday, April 25, 2007

An Honest Question From a Concerned American

Hey folks,

I said back on the April 20, 2007,

I said this morning as a joke, I was going to buy the President a pen. I’m not kidding anymore. I really am. I’m going to buy a pen and send it to him for all the vetoes he will need to be signing. At the same time, I am starting to formulate a letter to the President, telling him that I and many Americans see the actions of Pelosi and Reid as treasonist, and ask what he plans on doing. Now I do not know if he will answer of even see it, but I’m going to do it anyway. At least he will have a new pen.


Well, here it is.

To: President George W. Bush
From: Peter Carlock
Date: 04-25-07
Subject: Traitors

Mr. President, I am not place in any power or position. I do not head any group or organization. I am just your average Joe American who has become VERY concerned as of late. I’m writing you, The President of the United States, to ask a simple question.

First Mr. President, I want to say that I feel you have been doing the best you can. I want to say that I admire your dedication to and for the American people. Regardless of what the Mass Media Drones are saying, or the Left in office for that matter, I do NOT want to lose the war. I do NOT want our troops that have paid the ultimate price for MY, and their, freedoms to be rendered pointless by a premature withdraw. I do NOT want to allow others in our Government to continue to commit treason.

The very definition of a Traitor is this.

One who violates his allegiance and betrays his country; one guilty of treason; one who, in breach of trust, delivers his country to an enemy, or yields up any fort or place intrusted to his defense, or surrenders an army or body of troops to the enemy unless when vanquished; also one who takes arms levies war against his own country; or anyone who aids the enemy in conquering his own country.

As you can see Mr. President, we have two main offenders that fit this very definition. That would be Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid. From traveling the globe to meet with our enemies in DIRECT contradiction to a request by your office not to do so, to actually PROMISING the enemy they will win. Telling them to be patient and even given them a date as to when they will win. Telling the world, we lost the war. To attempting to create their OWN foreign policy in a time of war.

Mr. President, I admire your steadfastness in the war on terror. I understand why we are fighting them there. I’m simply asking you to be the man I know you are, and stop this war at home. I know there are Constitutional ways to deal with Traitors here in this country. I, and many Americans are getting tired of these two individuals continuously doing, and attempting to do these things that are NOT Constitutionally allowed for them to do. I, and many other Americans are getting tire of NOONE, Republican, Independent, nor Democrat, having the moral fortitude to stand up and say enough is enough Is noone in Government brave enough to stand up against these two that are on a quest for tyranny?

My question to you Mr. President, is when are you going to take the lead? When are you, Mr. President, going to call these people what they are? When is ANYONE in Government going to deal with this situation?

I have a Son. I want him to grow up in the same country I did. With all the hopes and dreams I still have. I want my Son to grow up in a country where speech is protected, and the only limitations in his life are those of his own mind. I want him to grow up free. Carefree. No worries that an enemy could come at any second and blow him off the earth. I want him to know that our Government is there to protect him. Keep him safe. I want him to know that the Leader of the Free world is willing to do whatever it takes to ensure that.

I fear that I cannot say that right now. Not with two traitors running two of the three branches of Government. Not when I know they have invested all they have in their own country’s defeat, at the hand of an enemy that wants us dead, just because we breath. I cannot say that while these people continue to sacrificed all things, including our troops, and the very country they were elected to take charge of, due to a completely bind hatred and quest to destroy their own country’s Leader.

Mr. President, I and many other Americans are EXTREMELY concerned. I ask you, what are your thoughts? When will someone do what needs to be done?

Sincerely,
Peter Carlock

The only alteration is the fact that here, I deleted my full address and private phone number, for obvious reasons. The was Emailed tonight and I received the standard, "we got it" from the White House. But I will also be mailing it regular mail, complete with the pen. Now as I said, I do not know if he will answer of even see it, but I did what I said I was going to do. If he, or someone from his office does respond, I will let you know.

See you all in the AM.
Peter

No comments: