Tuesday, November 07, 2006

"Judgement Day" is here


Hey folks,


Good Tuesday morning. It is "Judgement Day." Today the balance of power in this country will be decided by YOU. I have very little left to say.

You see, it really is just this simple. Nothing that I have been saying leading up to today matters now. Nothing the LWL, Republicans, Mass Media Drones, your friends, co workers, and even your parents, leading up to today matters. All the predictions, speculations, down right lies, distractions, and everything else leading up to today, are pointless now. It is ALL up to you.

I cannot say anymore or do anymore than I already have. The LWL, Republicans, Mass Media, or anyone else cannot do or say anymore than they already have. You should be fully informed by now to go to the polling places, and make YOUR voice heard. There are many out there still today making all kinds of predictions. But YOU are the final word.

The balance of power in this country, now lies in YOUR hands. Do whatever it is that you must do today to get ready. GO VOTE.
Peter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell us again what most americans believe?????? I believe in this midterm election we learned the true answer. I have to go listen to a speech before bed from
SPEAKER NANCY PELOSI.
goodnight Peter
Betty

Peter said...

Hey Betty,


LOL Thanks for that. You are one hundred percent right. The majority of Americans voted in the Democrats. {Those that voted}

I hope that my predictions are wrong. I hope the LWL allow the REAL Democrats to work with this President and the next to better the country. I hope they do what they say. I hope we can finally move forward.


Believe me when I say this is one time I really HOPE I'm wrong.
Peter