Friday, September 08, 2006

Sorry So Late, Major Computer Problems,

Yes folks,

I was greeted at 5 am this morning with MAJOR computer problems. I wanted to post the "Daily Article" at that time, so YOU could get it first thing as always, but just simply not possible. I’ve had someone working on it and we are back up and running. Since I wrote this last night, there is a WEALTH of more information about all this that I will have to add in later updates.

Now ABC Licence is being threatened. Now ABC is thinking about outright pulling it. Never to show it? I have a lot to say about that when time allows. But for now, here is your Daily Article for today.

Once again, sorry so late. It could not be avoided. Trust me on that one. I’m just NOW calming down. See you all tomorrow.
Peter

No comments: