Sunday, September 10, 2006

IWA for Sunday September 10, 2002

Hey folks,

Short and sweet today. THERE IS NO DOUBT!!!! None. Who the winner is this week. I just cannot believe this one folks.

LOL {Banging hand on desk} It appears that a 42-year-old man, identity withheld, driving an old Citroen in the Slovak town of Levice, had ignored a "give way" sign. He crashed into a bus.

Now I know I’ve been guilty of changing the radio station, lighting a cigarette, or picking up my coffee, and sometimes I take my eyes off the road. I’ve had some close calls in the years I’ve been driving. I know that the right thing to do is ALWAYS keep your eye on the road. Even the very best drivers have to watch out for the "other guy."

So what caused this driver’s attention to be diverted from the road?

"It's very likely he had auto-sex while driving, it is a matter of investigation. After the accident he was found lying in the seat, his pants were off and it (the pump) was placed on his penis," police officer Peter Polak told Reuters.

"I've never seen anything like this, nor have my colleagues," he added.

Talk about a bad day. LOL I’m sorry, I have nothing more to say about this one. {Wipe tear from eye} Congratulations "Pump Man" you ARE the Idiot of the Week.
Peter

No comments: