Saturday, September 23, 2006


Bin Laden Dead?

Hey folks,

I normally try not to jump on a story until I’m sure that it is actually true. But in this case, if it is, this would be GREAT news.

According to Reuters

"The French newspaper printed what it said was a copy of the report dated September 21 and said it was passed on to President Jacques Chirac and Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin on the same day.

"According to a usually reliable source, the Saudi services are now convinced that Osama bin Laden is dead," the document said.

"The information gathered by the Saudis indicates that the head of al Qaeda was a victim while he was in Pakistan on August 23, 2006, of a very serious case of typhoid which led to a partial paralysis of his internal organs."

Now the US cannot confirm this. I HOPE we are looking into it. I tried to see what other information is out there about this, after an exhaustive search, I found none. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.
Peter

No comments: