Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Interview Wars, The Clintons Strikes Back

Hey folks,

I just wanted to point out this one thing about the meltdown. I find this interesting.

Hillary says,

"I think my husband did a great job in demonstrating that Democrats are not going to take these attacks."

Yes they did. They did nothing. OH, you mean criticism. Silly me, I thought you were talking about actual terrorists. Oh yeah, we are the terrorists. Sorry. My bad.

" I'm certain that if my husband and his national security team had been shown a classified report entitled 'Bin Laden Determined To Attack Inside the United States' he would have taken it more seriously than history suggests it was taken by our current president and his national security team."

But we will never know, will we?

That is complete bunk. We WERE attacked durring his adminstration. He did nothing. Presidents own words, "I always thought that this was a dangerous man." "I could have had him, I chose not to." He even described how the Saudis HAD him and wanted to give him to us. Clinton said NO.

Rice simply said that there was no plan on dealing with terrorists left by the Clinton Administration as Bill claimed in his Fox interview. Hillary comes out with this? This is not what Rice said. Notice that Hillary did not repeat that there WAS a plan. Just that he would have taken him seriously. {Which would mean he did NOT take him seriously at the time.}

This statement that,

"That's the difference in me and some, including all of the right-wingers who are attacking me now," Clinton said in the interview. "They ridiculed me for trying. They had eight months to try. They did not try." has just been nullified by the poor attempt of Mrs. Clinton attempting to defend her husband, not for him, but for her own political aspirations.

So which is it? Did he TRY, or did he not take him seriously?
Peter

No comments: