Friday, December 30, 2011

Schedule Change

Returning to Normal Schedule on January 3, 2012

Hey folks,

Happy Friday to ya. Just got back from a meeting and I have some news. I will NOT be here this Sunday as had hoped. Something came up that I just CAN'T turn down. It will be taking most of my time Today and Tomorrow. Then, Tomorrow being New Years Eve. I was reminded that this is only the SECOND time that myself and my Wife will be off together for New Years Eve. Normally, I really could not care less about NYE. But spending time with my Wife on a Special Occasion seems to be few and far between. So she has some plans for us Tomorrow Eve.

So having said all that, to say this, sorry folks, but I can't say no to either situation. But fret not. Returning to Normal Schedule on January 3, 2012, which will lead us up to the Big Sunday Edition on January 8th, 2012 where we WILL indeed be awarding the Idiot of the Year, ETC.

Wishing you all a VERY Happy and SAFE New Year. For those of you that are going out to the Parties, PLEASE remember that the Police are also out there. Do yourself a favor, do NOT Drink and Drive. Forget going to Jail, you could kill or injure someone, including yourself. Jail, dead, crippled? None of that is a reasonable price to pay for watching a clock tick past 12am. Or even a Ball drop in Times Square. Happy 2012 to ya. May it be better than 2011, and may you have Health, Happiness, Peace, and Prosperity.
Peter

No comments: