Monday, December 19, 2011

Guest Blogger On Tuesday

When seeking answers, ask those with the FACTS.

Hey folks,

I will not be here Tuesday, but fret not, the OPNTalk Blog will be. So will the "From the Energy Front" Segment. We will be having a Guest Blogger filling in. His name is Paul Driessen.

Back on Sunday, November 15, 2009, I posted this. OPNTalk - Canada Free Press Calls Al Gore A Junk Science Huckster Of course, we were talking about Global Warming and Al Gore. I Posted a Piece from this guy, Paul Driessen. Paul Driessen is Senior Policy Adviser for the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow (CFACT), which is completely against Global Warming. He also is a Senior Policy Adviser to the Congress of Racial Equality and Author of "Eco-Imperialism: Green Power - Black Death."

As we went through his Piece together, I said this. "I couldn't have, wait, I HAVE said all this. But he is saying it better. {Smile}" He was on quite the Roll. I wrapped it up with this.

OK. I officially love this guy. Wake up American Journalist. The FACTS are out there. How about actually REPORTING the FACTS and the TRUTH? There is NO THREAT! GW IS BS. And Cap and Tax will KILL the already hurting Economy. I know. I'm a dreamer. But I do hope more people start waking up.
Peter
All the FACTS that he put out there were one hundred percent true. I know, I know, FACTS are something that the Libs HATE. Gets in the way of Agendas.

Well, thanks to a Mutual Friend. MR. Driessen is back. He will be filling in as a Guest Blogger Tomorrow. When our Friend asked if I would be interested, I jumped at the opportunity. So check it out Tomorrow. You will NOT be disappointed.

See you soon.
Peter

No comments: