Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Quick Note 051909

I will be absent 052009 and 052109

Hey folks,

I DO truly hope you are all doing great. The CDC finally updated their site, so of course we have a Swine Flue update for you. Along with the transcript of the latest API, Blogger Conference Call that took place on Friday 051509.

My schedule has been pretty hectic this past couple of weeks. I have fallen behind in responding to comments and conversations here and elsewhere, and it has been all I could do to just get the Daily Article out every morning.

Well, the next two days are no different. So I will NOT be here tomorrow or Thursday. But fret not, I will be here Friday for the From The Emails Segment. And of course the big Sunday Edition.

I will check in with the CDC and World Health Organizations while I'm away, and any important Information will be posted here if need be. But I will return on Friday.

Now coming right up, I have just posted the Transcript, the 20 page Transcript, of the latest API / Blogger Conference call. I normally take part, however had to miss this one. I encourage you to check it out. All kinds of interesting and important information comes out when the "People" get to talk to the REAL Experts in the Energy Field. I will most likely discuss some of the information they went over in coming days and weeks and of course you can check out the new Segment, "From The Energy Front" this coming and every Monday.

Anyway, I hope you folks have a great rest of Week. Talk to you all soon.
Peter

No comments: