Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pelosi Says No More Questions, Press Says OK

Preview for Sunday 052409

Hey folks,

Welcome to the BIGGEST Big Sunday Edition EVER. Glad you can join us today. Never before has this preview been more important. The links more important. We have for you EIGHT posts today. If you do not want to read Obama's Speech, click on Cheney's. If you do not want to read my analysis of the dueling speeches, click on Diabetes. So on so forth. Some of the following are quite lengthy, so click on whatever you want to read. I encourage you to read them all of course, but I understand that time can be a factor.

Before we get to all that, I did want to point out something that was interesting. Did you catch Pelosi's command to the press "No more questions?" and their response "OK?"

PELOSI: I have made the statement that I'm going to make on this. I don't have anything more to say about it. I stand by my comment, and what we are doing is stay on our course and not be -- uh, eh, err -- distracted from it going forward in a bipartisan way for jobs, health care, energy for our country and -- and -- and that on the subject that you asked I've made the statement that I'm going to make. I won't have anything more to say about it.

REPORTERS: (shouting questions)

PELOSI: I won't have anything more to say about it!

REPORTER: Madam Speaker --

PELOSI: Another subject.

And another subject it was. Not another word about it. Nor is there likely to be if the reporter wants to keep their job.

Anyway, coming right up today?

President Barack Obama Speech on 052009
Former Vice President Dick Cheney Speech at AEI
Dick Cheney Mopped the Floor With Obama, Press Livid
Californians Say No More Money Liberals
Iran Missile Test Should be Cause For Concern to Obama
Catholic Church Sells Out On Life
Diabetes
IWA for Sunday 052409

All that in just a second. First I want to make you aware of something. Here is something we need to keep an eye on.





Senate Bill - 787

The person that put this together said this.

If the federal government takes control over all the non-navigable water in the US and the land adjoining it, then it will have the right to seize it and give it away.

Give it away to who?

Well, that multi-trillion dollar deficit has to be paid off somehow.

Look to the Feds to to try to take control of more and more private property in the months and years to come.

Just say no.


I agree. Let them know that you will not sit back and allow this to happen.

CDC Update: As of 052209

Alabama 66 cases 0 deaths
Arkansas 3 cases 0 deaths
Arizona 520 cases 2 deaths
California 553 cases 0 deaths
Colorado 59 cases 0 deaths
Connecticut 81 cases 0 deaths
Delaware 94 cases 0 deaths
Florida 129 cases 0 deaths
Georgia 27 cases 0 deaths
Hawaii 33 cases 0 deaths
Idaho 18 cases 0 deaths
Illinois 877 cases 0 deaths
Indiana 106 cases 0 deaths
Iowa 71 cases 0 deaths
Kansas 34 cases 0 deaths
Kentucky** 22 cases 0 deaths
Louisiana 86 cases 0 deaths
Maine 9 cases 0 deaths
Maryland 41 cases 0 deaths
Massachusetts 197 cases 0 deaths
Michigan 176 cases 0 deaths
Minnesota 39 cases 0 deaths
Mississippi 7 cases 0 deaths
Missouri 24 cases 1 deaths
Montana 10 cases 0 deaths
Nebraska 29 cases 0 deaths
Nevada 32 cases 0 deaths
New Hampshire 23 cases 0 deaths
New Jersey 47 cases 0 deaths
New Mexico 97 cases 0 deaths
New York 327 cases 1 deaths
North Carolina 12 cases 0 deaths
North Dakota 5 cases 0 deaths
Ohio 14 cases 0 deaths
Oklahoma 50 cases 0 deaths
Oregon 101 cases 0 deaths
Pennsylvania 73 cases 0 deaths
Rhode Island 9 cases 0 deaths
South Carolina 36 cases 0 deaths
South Dakota 4 cases 0 deaths
Tennessee 89 cases 0 deaths
Texas 900 cases 3 deaths
Utah 122 cases 1 deaths
Vermont 2 cases 0 deaths
Virginia 25 cases 0 deaths
Washington 494 cases 1 death
Washington, D.C. 13 cases 0 deaths
Wisconsin 766 cases 0 deaths
TOTAL*(48) 6,552 cases 9 deaths

Like I said folks, we have more than a lot to get to today. So I'm going to fill my cup, today's coffee of the day is one of my favorites, Folgers Gourmet Selection "Chocolate Truffle" www.folgers.com

You know, even with the extra time I put into all this today, I still did not get to everything I wanted to talk about. Do not forget tomorrow is the new "From The Energy Front" Segment. A lot to talk about there as well.

Be right back.
Peter

No comments: