Sunday, May 10, 2009

IWA for Sunday 051009

We have our Pasty, Scape Goat, uh, person responsible.

Hey folks,

It's Sunday, time for the IWA. This weeks winner, well, speaks for himself. We all know this was a bonehead move. A stunt that caused mass panic and chaos. Now we have a face to put with the stupidity. You know what makes this even MORE Idiotic? A simple phone call and public knowledge would have completely avoided all this.

Dear Mr. President:

I have concluded that the controversy surrounding the Presidential Airlift Group's aerial photo shoot over New York City has made it impossible for me to effectively lead the White House Military Office. Moreover, it has become a distraction to the important work you are doing as president. After much reflection, I believe it is incumbent on me to tender my resignation and step down as director of the White House Military Office.

Accordingly, I hereby resign effective May 22, 2009. As of today, I will no longer be directing the affairs of the White House Military Office and will no longer be involved in the work of the office. I will use the next two weeks to complete the necessary out-processing.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve in your administration. It has been an honor to serve at your pleasure, Mr. President, and a distinct privilege to work with the talented men and women of the White House Military Office.

I wish you every success as you continue to lead our nation in these difficult times. You and your family will continue to be in our prayers.

Sincerely,

Louis E. Caldera

"Uh, yeah, so there you are. You see, I uh, had uh, no idea what was going on. It was all him. Yes. He is the one, that we have been waiting for, to uh, take the blame, and uh, say he was responsible. So now, you all, uh, in the press, can go back to praising me in the highest and uh, attacking anyone that get's in my way. That is all for now."

Of course that is my interpretation of anything Obama may say on this issue. This is what he will mean.

I really hope this guy is brave enough to come out and tell us what he was thinking. Or who actually requested that a large jet buzz New York City Skyscrapers and cause mass panic for a photo shoot. How about telling us the real reasons for the photo shoot to begin with? I doubt it. But I would love to see it.

Congratulation Louis E. Caldera, for allowing yourself to become the patsy for the Obama Administration, you ARE the Idiot of the Week. If I find that it WAS all your idea, then you will be in the running for the Idiot of the Year. But something tells me you were just doing what you were told to do. We would really like to know by whom.
Peter

No comments: