Sunday, December 30, 2007

Quick Check In 123007

Hey folks,

Just a quick note. I will not be here, Monday 123107, nor will I be here 010108. I wish you all a happy and healthy New Year and will rejoin you on Wednesday January 2, 2008. Can you believe that 07 is gone already? You know, every time I look for and try to apply the break, time just speeds up.

Monday I will be sharing with you another insight and a really heartwarming story by Dr. Laura. Then you will see my New Year wishes to you and yours on Tuesday. But fret not, as I said I’ll be back in “The Chair” on Wednesday, were will pick up where we left off. I’ll be right back for the Sunday Edition of the OPN, and then I will see you all on Wednesday. Be safe, do NOT drink and drive. Start off the new year right. Not in jail, or dead.
Peter

No comments: